Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir looks like shlt this fight is such a farce. He looks skinny fat

http://youtu.be/lJ49xXylZEc

Went from this to looking like maidanas cousin from Mumbai

Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-18-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• I've put £15 on Khan as I think the odds are worth it.

I've not been impressed by Alvarez in what I've seen... too upright, not enough fluid movement. If Khan had an iron chin he'd be the favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) in this one, I feel.

Khan's body perhaps doesn't look right at this weight, but it's possible that his punch resistance may improve at the extra weight. Although he's had recent wobbles that he maybe shouldn't have (such as against Algeri) this has been seen to be the case in his prior rises through the weight classes.

I'll back Khan as a live underdog.

Comment

• Canelo should be ashamed if he can't KO khan matter of fact he should KO him within six rounds. This is a very good middleweight against an average welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I've put £15 on Khan as I think the odds are worth it.

I've not been impressed by Alvarez in what I've seen... too upright, not enough fluid movement. If Khan had an iron chin he'd be the favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) in this one, I feel.

Khan's body perhaps doesn't look right at this weight, but it's possible that his punch resistance may improve at the extra weight. Although he's had recent wobbles that he maybe shouldn't have (such as against Algeri) this has been seen to be the case in his prior rises through the weight classes.

I'll back Khan as a live underdog.
          Very surprised to hear Canelo called too upright, especially in comparison to Amir Khan who is about as stiff as any fighter I've seen at world level.

I consider Canelo's fluid upper body movement to be one of his best assets. It's what sets up a lot of his counter opportunities, along with his timing of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Very surprised to hear Canelo called too upright, especially in comparison to Amir Khan who is about as stiff as any fighter I've seen at world level.

I consider Canelo's fluid upper body movement to be one of his best assets. It's what sets up a lot of his counter opportunities, along with his timing of course.
            I'll confess to not seeing many of Alvarez's bouts. To tell the truth, his style doesn't compel me. There's no real "X Factor" in his boxing, unlike Amir... even if Amir's "X Factor" is being KTFO.

Comment

• Comment

• man im going to lahgu so hard when nelo sparks this dude out,i got so many bets with diff people from my hood,im gonna be stacked come may 8thj

dudes better have my paper stacked right

Comment

• Canelo wins because Khan will eventually will be baited into exchanging with Canelo and that would be the end of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Doubtful... Wait to see something official. If Official, the end of Khans career.
                    This will actually help his career whether he win or lose. The exposure he will get will boost his marquee value. That's the real reason he took the fight in the first place. His father said money is not the motivating factor but we all know that's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I'm LOVING all these moves by Khan lol. I am VERY INTRIGUED about this fight for real. I hope he pulls it off, I will laugh and celebrate so hard.

More than 3 weeks out and he's already in BEAST MODE!

A photo posted by Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan) on

Last edited by Santa_; 04-20-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X