Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow great fight for both boxers
    War Canelo

Comment

• Alvared is the greatest cherry picking punk in the history of mexican boxing. since mayweather beat him up. this fraude pollo payaso won't fight anybody that has a chance to hurt or beat him. lil G can forget it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        wow great fight for both boxers
        War Canelo
        coward vs no chin. yes indeed great fight

Comment

• Does Khan fight GGG if he wins lmao

Comment

• This fight is strange. Canelo doesn't raise his rep by fighting Khan, because Amir hasn't looked good lately....Oh and he has a glass jaw. If Khan can somehow trouble Canelo, he can raise his rep, but if he gets caught...well he has a glass jaw. The math just doesn't add up, except that Canelo is making his first title defense an easy one. You're not convincing anyone otherwise, Oscar.
            Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 02-02-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Say what you want about Amir Khan , I know a lot of people don't like him but he has balls like no other. You have punks calling for catchweights to fight guys in their own divisions and Khan is going to skip jr middleweight and go straight to Caneloweight even though hes not even a big welterweight. Canelo is a real clown for this though, it doesn't take balls on his part.

Comment

• Wow Khan is off his chops, I take back anything negative I have ever said about him. He has balls, jumping up to 155 will be tough especially since Canelo will rehydrate to 180. Damn this is for real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Does Khan fight GGG if he wins lmao
                  If Khan beats Alvarez, the earth will stop rotating on it axis, and then begin rotating in reverse.

Comment

• Gotta give Khan props for chasing such a fight with that kind of risk at this stage of his career, i just hope he's not trying to cash out and that he comes to win

Comment

• Tbe

alvared vs pacquiao in september

Comment

Working...
                      X