No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk why people expect people selling **** to be like "buy my ****ty a$$ bland lemonade". They are trying to get people to buy a PPV fight. Of course they are gonna hype it & build it up instead of **** on it.
    I don't expect them to crap all over the fight. But the way they're attempting to hype up a widely accepted mismatch, only attacks the image of the sport. They shouldn't have put themselves in a position where they need to look ridiculous, by staging this fight in the first place

Comment

• Sup Fellas Im on deck for this one. I think Canelo takes it but damn I cant shake this weird Khan feeling.

Fight should be great.

Comment

• Let's get this started! My first PPV in a while. (Just moved into my new pad)

Comment

• Lets see what this Teiexera guy is all about.

Comment

• Tony weeks is speaking spanish to a Brazilian

Comment

• Well this prospect looking shakey

Comment

• Curtis hurt him with a step in jab

Comment

• Here max go with his triple g d-riding. Its the first fight pace ya self

Comment

• 1-0 Stevens

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Great news! This was his best opponent by far on paper. Did Diego dominate him or did he have to really work to get the ko?

Complete domination. He showed poise and punch variation. He had his opponent's face a mess. Cuts, bruises, swelling and blood just spewing out of everywhere. Good scrap, good win and time to continue moving forward for Diego.

Comment

Working...
                      X