Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is gonna pull the upset!!!!!!

Comment

• Khan's glass jaw

Khan's glass jaw will make the difference.

Comment

• When Khan wakes up, he will call 25 press conferences and lose even more fans.

Comment

• Khans is going to get his chin checked, noway that chicken legged ijit is beating the Irish Prince

Comment

• Guess 20 people here like to mess around.

Kahn by ko is very bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftover40oz View Post
              Guess 20 people here like to mess around.

Kahn by ko is very bold.
              Heh, scanning the list of names I figure that those 20 contain very few, if any, that actually believe Khan can get a KO.

Maybe 1 or 2 are sitting in their King Khan pajamas watching replays of Khan putting Maidana on the canvas, holding out hope that he can suddenly become a big puncher.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-06-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• I can not wait until this fight is over. All these wacky threads on this circus fight have made this site a joke.

I one hand I want Khan to loose so all the non-sense can finally go away. In the other hand I would like to see Canelo loose because of taking this crappy fight and putting a million excuses why he won't fight triple G along with his catch weights

Comment

• I love boxing but I can't pay for this ****.
                  Khan might make it interesting for a little while before he's get blasted out.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...e-rise-of-khan

Khan documentary, pretty good.

Comment

• This is one of those fights that has "surprising result" written all over it. One of those that shows most of us don't know much about the sport. And also one of those where the narrative gets rewritten after the fight and most fans pretend they didn't think this was an epic mismatch before the fight started.

Comment

Working...
                      X