Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016's Super Fight is Here!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      He looked absolutely ripped and surprisingly a little drained at the weigh in against Alexander. I think the 155 pond weight limit is going to benefit Khan more than anything. He'll probably come in at a lean-mean 152 pounds.

In the ring. Not the weigh in. And he looked fine at the Alexander weigh in, no weight draining issues there, neither visibly or performance wise, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        You sound like a depressed person, not a boxing fan. Us hardcore fans are excited about watching boxing, PERIOD. Canelo/Khan is an interesting matchup. It's not Canelo's fault Khan called him and Cotto out at their weight. Now he'll get what he has asked for. Manny/Bradley will produce fireworks like it always does. who wouldn't want to see this fight? Bradley is one of the best fighters in boxing and have been for a long time now. Floyd didn't fight him once. That's how good Bradley is. And Thurman/Porter will be a GREAT fight as well! What's wrong with you? Who cares if they are not stars? You sound like a casual fan, man. Real talk. This is what boxing needs.
        I wonder if its Canelos fault that the GGG fight didn't happen yet and might never happen, i think GGG called out Canelo way more then Kahn and put himself in the mandatory position. Canelo even flexed and said he was ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          On the surface Canelo should take Khan out easy. But you never know lol.

Imagine Khan going all 12? Maybe even getting a decision?

lol. Crazy.

GGG vs Khan for Middleweight supremacy.
          Khan seldom loses rounds, to anyone - it's his beard that lets him down.

Unless Hunter perfects the Andre Ward punch and grab style before May, then Khan gets stopped, but I do think he'll win rounds before getting tagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Of all the fighters out there and how they've conducted themselves the last three or so years, I probably have had the lowest opinion of Khan...he was down there on the bottom end of the Ward tier. He has really surprised me and shown bigger balls than half the ****ing sport. Nothing but praise for him taking this fight.
            Most likely scenario: Khan wins a few rounds (he always wins rounds), before getting tagged and finished. It's not the worst fight.

Comment

• Listen up...

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
              I wonder if its Canelos fault that the GGG fight didn't happen yet and might never happen, i think GGG called out Canelo way more then Kahn and put himself in the mandatory position. Canelo even flexed and said he was ready.

After the run Canelo's been on. He deserves this fight. Lara is better than ANYONE GGG has ever faced. Canelo will fight anyone. It's been proven already. He WILL fight GGG when it's time to fight GGG. The WBC gave them both one interim fight. Khan is Canelo's interim fight. GGG is close to signing his interim fight as well. So, let's just let it happen. Canelo is not afraid of GGG. Okay? Canelo CAN beat GGG. He just entered his physical prime against Cotto. Time is not on GGG's side although he still might win. Canelo is the real deal though and he is what boxing needs going forward. He wants to be a legend. And he might end up being one or he may fall short. Time is the deciding judge in that argument

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                In the ring. Not the weigh in. And he looked fine at the Alexander weigh in, no weight draining issues there, neither visibly or performance wise, imo.

Khan says he plans on entering the ring at 165 pounds for Canelo. That's the sound of a man that is having SERIOUS issues making 147. Issues that don't get resolved in one day no matter how much weight you put on. It's science.

Khan will be at his absolute best at 155.

Comment

• Khan is smart. He knows this will be his biggest only pay day. After this he retires. Since, he'll come out in a stretcher and retire with broken bones.

# he's biting more than he can chew.

# smart to take advantage of his people who are willing to cash in money to watch him, ****** since he might not be able to appreciate his money afterwards, since he might be paralayzed for his ******ity lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Khan stands too straight up and moves in straight lines, he has absolutely no shot, lets be real here. He is also very repetitious with his combinations, Canelo will time him early.
                    Yeah, that two time world champion sounds so easy to out box - you could probably do it.

Khan has a shot here, he will either win on points, or get knocked out - those are the only two outcomes.

Comment

• It is a win / win for Khan.

If he gets KTFO then everyone will say 'he never had a chance anyway'

If he wins he will be the top P4P Fighter.

You can maybe give him credit for taking a fight that he probably knows he has no realistic chance of winning (bravery / ******ity) and he is getting a career payday at the same time.

He will likely win the first few rounds (like Lara did) but Canelo really grows stronger once you get into the middle of the fight. It would only take one decent shot to put Khan on ***** st.

Punch power can obviously increase when you move up in weight, but can punch resistance?

With Khan I really don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X