Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevens gonna be on the May 7 U/C. i expect it to be a Rosado rematch that'll lead to Canelo's next fight in September

Originally posted by Luiz View Post

Khan asked for 154 but Team Canelo denied. Lmao
    Meh, was never gonna be there. They should be happy it's at 155 and not 157

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Stevens gonna be on the May 7 U/C. i expect it to be a Rosado rematch that'll lead to Canelo's next fight in September

Meh, was never gonna be there. They should be happy it's at 155 and not 157
      how about stevens vs lemule?? is lemule scheduled yet?? that will be better than the main event...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        how about stevens vs lemule?? is lemule scheduled yet?? that will be better than the main event...

Comment

• Horrible fight, complete disgrace that it is for the MW strap. I wanted to see Khan shut up as much as the next guy but he might get seriously hurt here. Way too much of a weight difference, especially when the smaller guy already has a glass chin reputation.

Seems like Khan just wanted a $ fight regardless of opponent, maybe he's cashing out? Tried Floyd, then Manny, now the new cash cow.

Canelo needs to give up that MW belt if these are the types of opponents he's gonna defend it against.

Comment

• Dwyer believes that Khan beats Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              wth is going on? is this real life ?
              EXACTLY!!

I was scrolling down my Instagram time line and saw a pic with Nelo vs Khan but I thought it was just some comparison type **** lol

Logged on today and BOOM!!.. I feel like I've been sleeping for a few years because Nelo vs Khan was NOT a fight I saw happening especially NOW...AK IS GONNA GET HURT BAD!!... I'm a AK fan and I hope he beats the dog **** outta Nelo but I just don't see it!!

I see one thing and one thing only...my boy AK getting iced...heavily starched!!...shame on Nelo for entertaining the thought let alone actually taking the fight smh

Comment

• Khan is going to be in the best shape of his life!!!

I can't wait for Cinco De Mayo weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post

Dwyer believes that Khan beats Canelo.
                  Dweyer is a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Why are people acting like this isn't going to be a good fight?

Khan has the height AND reach advantage. His footwork is 10x better than Canelo's too.

Canelo looks like a shrimp next to Khan. This fight is going to be fireworks!

I hope you are right, my main beef is that it's a garbage fight to begin with as in it doesn't need to be made rignt now. I will be rooting for Khan while he lasts, which is incredible if you know me...

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post

Dwyer believes that Khan beats Canelo.
                      Dwyer picks underdogs 90% of the time. He picks underdogs then tries to justify them

Comment

Working...
                      X