No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geat fight going to be epic!!!

AMIR KHAN has a huge fan base , and is a very talented fighter who has a great resume. KHAN a two time world champion , is a very confident fighter who is proven and lately been talking big trash , saying things like "Floyd & Manny don't want that work son they Duckin me!" So if KHAN brings his trash talk and takes shots at CANELO, and brings his A-Game when he faces CANELO it will be a MEGA EVENT. CANELO is very confident as well. We already know what CANELO brings to the table , he's THE#1 P4P BOXER IN THE SPORT RIGHT NOW, "THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET". If promoted properly this fight will do huge numbers and be a total win for BOXING! MEXICO VS ENGLAND is a GREAT RIVALRY CANELO VS KHAN WILL BE EPIC : "A CAN'T MISS FIGHT". /{KING$ofBOXING}\
    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 02-03-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I'm waiting for Dwyer to say he's picking Khan by decision
      Holy shit, Dwyer thinks it's a mismatch in Khan's favor LMAO!

Boy was I right!

Comment

• This fight is a joke......Khan has yet to fight a 147 fighter.......Canelo still wont fight in a real weight class....smfh

Comment

• Amir "King" Khan

Defense-6
          Power-6
          Chin-4
          Stamina-9
          Bark/Chest Beating-13
          Bite-10

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Defense-6
          Power-10
          Chin-10
          Stamina-7
          Bark/Chest Beating-11
          Bite-11

Notes: One of the greatest egos in the sport, Khan will relentlessly pursue rematches with opponents who got wins against him, and challenge top p4p opposition ...Canelo, with an ego to match Khan, over rules managers and promoters, to recklessly collide with the most dangerous opponents available

Prediction-Canelo has too much size and power for this particular matchup. Vicious body shots will wear Khan down for a mid rounds stoppage-maybe even an early KO. Which will result in years of Khan stalking Canelo for his rematch

Comment

• Khan asked for 154 but Team Canelo denied. Lmao

Comment

• I keep waiting for the punchline.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                Amir "King" Khan

Defense-6
                Power-6
                Chin-4
                Stamina-9
                Bark/Chest Beating-13
                Bite-10

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Defense-6
                Power-10
                Chin-10
                Stamina-7
                Bark/Chest Beating-11
                Bite-11

Notes: One of the greatest egos in the sport, Khan will relentlessly pursue rematches with opponents who got wins against him, and challenge top p4p opposition ...Canelo, with an ego to match Khan, over rules managers and promoters, to recklessly collide with the most dangerous opponents available

Prediction-Canelo has too much size and power for this particular matchup. Vicious body shots will wear Khan down for a mid rounds stoppage-maybe even an early KO. Which will result in years of Khan stalking Canelo for his rematch
                I'd say Canelo's defense is an eight, his stamina a five and I would like to know please what "Bark/Chest Beating" and "bite" mean in a boxing context.

Comment

• LMFAO...

Bark/Chest Beating is how much trash talking the boxer capable of, and how invincible he thinks he is

Bite is how much the boxer backs up his bravado with ACTION in the ring !

Shawn "Showtime" Porter doesn't have much of a bark if you don't include KEN Porter ! But has a FEROCIOUS bite once he gets in the ring! A Tyson Fury or Bernard Hopkins may have a deafening bark, but their bite doesn't match it, as they're very safety conscious in the ring ! Then you have a "Nightmare" Chris Arreola or "Bam Bam" Rios, in which their bark is match by an equally ferocious bite!

Comment

• Why are people acting like this isn't going to be a good fight?

Khan has the height AND reach advantage. His footwork is 10x better than Canelo's too.

Canelo looks like a shrimp next to Khan. This fight is going to be fireworks!

Comment

• I'm just thinking, when Canelo starts landing those body shots, with his weight advantage behind them..

Comment

Working...
                      X