Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe BOTH De La Whore-Uh and CacaNelo made those comments with a STRAIGHT FACE....what a crock of sh¡t....

Comment

• Comment

• Wow, just got off a plane in San Francisco for Super Bowl week and did not expect to turn on my phone and see this. Interesting fight. I see a Canelo KO in the end though.
        Maybe Garcia, Thurman, and Brook told Khan they weren't going to fight him now. A loss by Khan doesn't kill those fights down the line.

Comment

• Damn, the more I think about it....CacaNelo is actually WORSE of a "middleweight champ" than Cotto was!....and that's just f#kking embarrassing!...

Comment

• Canelo accepted to fight Khan, unlike Mayweather who was scared of him. Khan may have a suspect chin but he is fast and tricky and has a decent pop.

Comment

• Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
              Damn, the more I think about it....CacaNelo is actually WORSE of a "middleweight champ" than Cotto was!....and that's just f#kking embarrassing!...
              Judging by your pic and comments, you are trash.

Comment

• Today has been a weird day for me...

Now I know why all this weird **** been happening to me. I had to check boxing scene

Comment

• I'm in total ****ing shock!!! This came from way left field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ok who the hell picked khan by ko

Comment

• I don't understand the joke....

Wow. I guess respect to Khan for taking this fight, but shame on GBP & Canelo for their low hanging fruit method of opponent selection. People used to say that Manny & Floyd were cherry picking. This is some high quality cherry picking going on right now. Kirkland & Khan shouldn't even be(en) fighting the 2nd best guy at 160 (or 155 I guess) based on where they are/were at in their careers.

And even more shocked this is gonna be a PPV. Guess we'll find out if Khan is for real a big draw &/or how solid Canelo's PPV numbers are with what shouldn't be seen as a important matchup.

Canelo KO within 8. I think its possible Khan could be insanely cautiously & use his speed excessively to get this deeper than it should go, but I could just as easily see this be a KO in 2 or 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X