No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
    This fight proves a couple of things one that if a HBO exclusive fight really wants to fight a haymon guy can get him on network secondly GGG-canelo fight in September pretty much can be tossed out window and thirdly this is a complete disgrace to mw division I see mostly Mexicans defending this circus act of fight
    That's not all it proves. It proves what I and others have been saying: the WBC *will* bow down to big money. Canelo was never going to be forced to vacate anything, all the WBC sees is dollar signs.

The only one really hurt by this outcome is GGG for not just accepting Caneloweight and taking the payday instead of whining over something he had no control over.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan 5m5 minutes ago
      Wow! Incredible response and fantastic support, thank you everyone, couldn't have done it without my team and Al Haymon #Khanelo #SuperFight
      fat dan is saying haymons people are trying to spin and lie about haymon being involved.. ffs dan is a huge kunt

Comment

• Turn down your biggest payday with Brook to get slaughtered by Canelo, great career choices by Amir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Turn down your biggest payday with Brook to get slaughtered by Canelo, great career choices by Amir.
          Meanwhile Kell Brook is daring to be great up against future HOF Kevin Bizier.

Comment

• At this point Canelo should just abandon that belt...

Comment

• OMG how is this possible? This is the worst fight in the history of boxing! Khan has absolutely no chance in hell!

Comment

• Wtf, this is like a major artist posting mixtape online with no warning whatsoever. What a freak show My casual friend fans are all excited - i probably won't even bother explaining the weight thing. It's a fight that can do better business than the others listed for CAnelo. It's a new arena so they need a name.

I thought Haymon would use Floyd's 50th as leverage to get a fighter of his back on HBO for this first fight at the new arena but that didn't happen.......still though, this is promising from both sides ...hopefully there are more fights that can happen like this and it's not just Haymon sending sending what he views as a sacrificial lamb in Khan. I hope more fights like this happen

Comment

• Comical shiet. Canelo aint shiet.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/0xOZAWrf-8I

Here is my thoughts .

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Turn down your biggest payday with Brook to get slaughtered by Canelo, great career choices by Amir.
                      Lol....I don't like this fight but resume/legacy/money wise, Canelo > Brook. Brook STILL won't fight anyone with real pulse. Looks like Kell Brook will be retiring...

Comment

Working...
                      X