• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao boxing is getting hilarious over the past few weeks

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        This fight is strange. Canelo doesn't raise his rep by fighting Khan, because Amir hasn't looked good lately....Oh and he has a glass jaw. If Khan can somehow trouble Canelo, he can raise his rep, but if he gets caught...well he has a glass jaw. The math just doesn't add up, except that Canelo is making his first title defense an easy one. You're not convincing anyone otherwise, Oscar.
        It's a fight meant to hype up Canelo for his GGG fight in Fall. Atleast that's what I think.

Easy money + Easy fight against a notable name... end of story.

The only other name being considered that I was hearing was Rosado... I'm a big fan of Rosado but that would've been ehh.

Comment

• What the actual ****!!!!! A huge joke that the fight is at 155 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            Gotta give Khan props for chasing such a fight with that kind of risk at this stage of his career, i just hope he's not trying to cash out and that he comes to win
            "Cashing out" is my suspicion tbh, although Khan is so delusional that it is also just as likely he actually believes he will win!

Comment

• A big young fighter that is improving and squeezing himself to make weight against a smaller fighter going up that hasn't fought in a while that has not improved.

Not a good match up. Especially seeing Khan vs Algieri. I wonder how many rounds they told Canelo to carry him for.

At least Canelo will get exposure to another crowd of boxing fans on the other side of the world

Comment

• Wait its not April the first yet....so this means....... its real?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  If Khan beats Alvarez, the earth will stop rotating on it axis, and then begin rotating in reverse.
                  I hope it just falls from the sky honestly

Comment

• Khan must be brain dead from those vicious KOs he's received. This is a desperate attempt to get a pay day under the disguise of wanting to fight the best. This fight makes no sense at all, especially at 155. Canelo is going to destroy this clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      So while Kell fights Kevin Bizier in a car park in Sheffield

Khan will fight Canelo in Vegas, PPV

I know Carl Froch is sitting somewhere holding on to his Vegas dream
                      Well if Khan wants to end uncontious in the centre of the ring...yeah he can have his Vegas fight , does he have a hope in hells chance of beating canelo ? No he don't .....so yeah he has his fight in Vegas but there will be no sticky palms debating who will win because it could go either way. There's only one way .....people don't pay PPV to watch a mismatch they PPV because it's considered a great fight between two evenly matched fighters....respect Khan for the balls but canelo a prime middleweight who rehydrates to 175 facing a guy who will be outweighed by 20lb and bringing up to face him....for me that's the issue and we talk about safety for boxers....people get hurt like this .....gatti vs gamache springs to mind....I thinks it's a disgrace by golden boy and Canelo because there is other fighters bigger than Khan physically .....this fight has never ever been considers because it was so out of the question .... It's shocking

Comment

Working...
                      X