No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    You ****ting me? They can throw all the shade they want for the punk ass move canelo and Golden Boy made for making this fight. Cinnamon is gonna run like a little ***** from the only fight that matters. He dont fight Golovkin next at the mw limit he is a ***** made mother ****er. He just called up a blown up jr welter for a pay day. Its time to pay the piper.
    I'm not an NSB poster, so i'm not gonna get into none of this but that is disrespectful, to the man who just KO'd you to hell and if they thought it ws such a travesty in the first place Khan shouldn't have taken taht fight.

But like I've said, I've been on this forum for FAR too long to get into one of these fights. BTW it's really easy to get a around the fucking filter.

Props for seeing another of us from way back in the day though. Props mane.

Comment

• I was not in the least bit shocked at Khan's success, neither was Canelo. I can confirm Canelo clearly said in interview prior to the fight, he expects Khan to come out strong and win the fight early until he adapts and starts catching Khan. Khan did the same exact thing to DSG only this time he kinda learned his lesson and didn't throw as much, so he was tagged a little later. But when he was caught, he was caught.

I agree with Lederman's scorecard, Khan won rounds 1 and 2 but then he kinda started Lara'ing in round 3 and on. I don't know what people were seeing Khan was doing in round 3 that so many gave it to him. Canelo's body punching was excellent, and he didn't panicked at all at Khan's success, but that's probably because he already knew that was going to go down like that. Khan will always be really good in the first few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I was not in the least bit shocked at Khan's success, neither was Canelo. I can confirm Canelo clearly said in interview prior to the fight, he expects Khan to come out strong and win the fight early until he adapts and starts catching Khan. Khan did the same exact thing to DSG only this time he kinda learned his lesson and didn't throw as much, so he was tagged a little later. But when he was caught, he was caught.

I agree with Lederman's scorecard, Khan won rounds 1 and 2 but then he kinda started Lara'ing in round 3 and on. I don't know what people were seeing Khan was doing in round 3 that so many gave it to him. Canelo's body punching was excellent, and he didn't panicked at all at Khan's success, but that's probably because he already knew that was going to go down like that. Khan will always be really good in the first few rounds.
        Exactly.

He did absolutely nothing in round 3-5.

Canelo was all over him with the body punching and timing.

Comment

• i think this is what would happen if Khan fought Brook too.

Brook is powerful and accurate and also very big for 147, especially on fight night.

Comment

• Revenge for Barrera! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              I'm talking about the shots Canelo was getting hit with tonight.

It was solely down to Khans speed and nothing else. That's why when Canelo began going to the body in the third, Khan became reserved, Canelo had figured him out and began timing him.

GGG doesn't solely rely on speed to land his punches, so I don't think Canelo would have basically follow him around and time his punches.
              It will be a different fight obviously but what im saying is if golovkin lands the clean shots Khan (a welterweight) landed early in this fight its going to be a whole different fight. Im not saying Golovkin will KO canelo with one shot but i am saying he will get his ass kicked. canelo has never fought anyone who is actually his same size. He can beat alot of the guys his size but Golovkin isnt one of them. He will tote an ass whooping lemule style they ever get in the ring. Id favor Lemule actually if they ever fought just because Lemule has actually fought MWs.

Comment

• What are those stripes running along Canelo's calves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  Exactly.

He did absolutely nothing in round 3-5.

Canelo was all over him with the body punching and timing.
                  Canelo was clearly the better boxer, he was outboxing Khan after Khan's nice little start. It was a very good effort by Khan, but one that Team Canelo had already predicted. Now hopefully we get Canelo vs GGG. It will surely be a different fight, GGG is not fast like that, and may actually have a slow start. Canelo vs GGG will be tactical and go 12 rounds.

Comment

• Lol at people picking Canelo by KO on the poll after the fight. OP failed at closing the poll.

Comment

• Max Kellerman is terrible. HBO has GGG one of their network fighters in the ring and you can even interview him in the ring with Canelo?? It's like they avoid the pink elephant in the ring. Let GGG talk to Canelo and put him on the spot but HBO wants continue with the PPV mismatches.

GGG destroys Canelo if they fought. I want to try to go to the body with conviction on GGG easy to look good against a blown up chinny Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X