• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Anybody else see Canelo knock the booger out of Khan??

If you look close Canelo knocked the Snot out of his nose ... lol
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gks5hxNtwXY

Comment

• Khan was Hattoned

Déjàvu all over again for the Brits lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            yup???? dude you've been hating the entire fight (golovkin does this to khan golovkin does this to canelo) golovkin is a god compared to canelo......

now you are speechless "yup" lmao
            Golovkin will make canelo look worse than lemule. Khan was winning the fight until he got caught which we all knew would happen. Virgil Hunter was right, its time for canelo to fight people his size and Golovkin is his size.

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
              Canelo is a little b*tch and was getting tooled up by Khan.
              "I'll fight him right now."
              You said that last time, you cherrypicking, untalented piece of ****.

Mexicans have so many better fighters but instead choose to back up this piece of crap because hes white.
              Fight Golovkin already so he can retire your no ball-having ass.
              Absolutely spot on. Canelo is a sickening embarrassment to his nation. Fully prepared to KO chinny welterweights, yet seemingly unwilling to fight GGG at 160. Whatever he said postfight- i still see Canelo being a diva ***** over the weight. Zero cajones

Comment

• I called it..

and that is why there are glass jaw boxer's of this world.. Only casuals believed Khan had the chance.

He will forever be mediocre

glass jaw lives!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Golovkin kills canelo inside of three rounds.The shots Khan landed early will be real when Golovkin throws them.
                  Disagree completely.

You're not factoring in the speed difference between Golovkin and Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    Disagree completely.

You're not factoring in the speed difference between Golovkin and Khan.
                    GGG would walk Canelo. GGG has little regard for defence most of the time in the sense he will cut off the ring and attack.

I personal feel Canelo tasted something in their sparring that has made him very insecure to move above 155.

Comment

• I've been critical of Khan in the past, because of his comments about Floyd and Manny etc., but he showed me something with this fight. It showed that he truly wanted to be the best, and was willing to fight a bigger guy to do it. I had him up 3-2 at the time of the KO, but momentum was clearly swinging towards Canelo. Still, a brave and laudable performance imo. Gained a lot of respect for Amir tonight and took no joy from seeing him KO'd like that. He took the risk and deserves respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X