Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one asked for this fight but I am delighted to see Khan out cold on the canvas. Canelo ices Khan inside of 5 in an unnecesary title defense against a guy 2 weight classes below him. This looks bad, not only for Canelo but the sport as well. I will be watching however, I can't turn down an opprotunity to see Khan on his ass again lol. Plus this will be his retirement party, everybody wins a little bit.

Comment

• Khan cashing out? **** Canelo, he couldn't fight a JMW, needed to defend his 155lb title vs a chinny WW.

Comment

• Fuking Algieri was countering and rocking Khan. Canelo is better, bigger and stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          Canelo is a fraud. I hope this backfires on him and khan ends up schooling him.
          Wow! Is this for real? I can think of two things here. Khan took this as a swipe at Brook, and Mayweather, basically saying i will step up and have the balls to fight a huge guy. Yes Mayweather did beat Canelo 2 or 3 years ago, but now Khan is getting attention and Money that Money Mayweather always craves. Wasn't this always Mayweathers date? lol. He also is sticking it to Brook who continues to fight fringe guys. It plays into that old British thing about how they love their fighters who fight valiantly against all odds, while Brook is not taking any chances. Plus with Canelo, i can see it now, He beats Khan in May. Then fights Pacquaio-Bradley winner or Floyd if he comes out before GGG. Remember Oscar said let the Canelo- GGG fight marinate for a while. Looking like May 2017.

Comment

• Yo i just clocked this whole play.. i was thinking why the f*** would khan pick a fight like this knowing he gonna get koed.. then i just realise his excuse is that he never fought at that weight and he was much more comfortable at 147 hence moving back down for yet another pay day.. Lehmann terms if he got bodied by brook or garcia there woulda been no excuses or place to go.. Now khan getting biggest payday and an excuse to still move down after ko and get another payday at 147 i dont know if this nicca smart or dumb.. i see wa they doing though

Comment

• It was tweeted by Canelo's twitter account too.

Well if this is true, for Khan this redeems him from all his cherrypicking lately. For Canelo, this is very disappointing, Khan will not prepare him for GGG at all. This is a cherrypick, he should be fighting a MW. I admit though, that thinking about the names at 160, is like watching paint dry, and Canelo vs Khan is a more interesting fight just because of the big circus feel to it.

Comment

• On the surface Canelo should take Khan out easy. But you never know lol.

Imagine Khan going all 12? Maybe even getting a decision?

lol. Crazy.

GGG vs Khan for Middleweight supremacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  I do admit, Khan has some big B@lls!
                  He will need a team of powerlifters following him around to haul his balls lol. That said, any shred of respect I had for Canelo is completely gone. I hope Khan boxes Ginger's ears off.

Comment

• I'm really curious to see how the promoters are going to sell this fight.

Comment

• Wow!

Huge apologies for giving khan **** over the last year or so.

My first thought is that this is a massive mismatch though

Comment

Working...
                      X