No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Stevens looked good under John David Jackson.

Why is it that there are hardly any good Brazilian boxers? Are they all doing MMA?
    That's likely the case. There hasn't been a relevant boxer from Brazil since Popo Freitas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      How the hell is Crawford VS Postol a PPV? Talk about a flop..
      Sounds like somebody has a small budget this year.

It's a great fight for us but network doesn't want it pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Canelo v Stevens will be next.
        That's my guess as well.

Comment

• Come on Frankie! Knock His Ass Out! I like Herrera too nothing personal but would like to see a young fighter impress and make himself a new star

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Trying to get into these ****ed up stream links and see that Stevens already won.

LOL.
            I am here watching the stream from one with decent video but bad sound and muted, along with a stream with bad video but good sound. So it is fairly stable, but about 5 seconds off between the video and sound. LOL

Comment

• I got a feeling that Gomez is going to spark my boy Herrera out in 9 rounds.

Ginger is going to break Khan by the fifth round. It's going to be gif worthy

Comment

• why does frankie gomez always got that ****** look on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Yeah but I don't think it would be hard to look good against that Patrick dude. He looked super brittle LOL
                  You're probably right. The opponent maybe flattered Stevens a bit.

Still, Teixeira was an undefeated Golden Boy prospect. They had plans for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Sounds like somebody has a small budget this year.

It's a great fight for us but network doesn't want it pay for it.
                    Yea, its an awesome fight but neither of these guys has the cross over appeal to make the numbers I dont think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Stevens vs the winner of lemieux/tapia
                      Most probably.

Oscar checked Stevens out tonight, shiii..t.. too dangerous for Canela.

The Mexican Pinata wont fight anyone his size for some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X