Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do blacks discredit kovalev/GGG/ or any non black fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it by your comments you are white. What a real stupid post, this site is for 6 years old like yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
      I seem to notice whenever a non black fighter gets attention or praise especially white or asian ,blacks automatically discredit the fighter and then label them as hypejob /bumterminator/steroid users..

I always notice this pattern. in youtube/facebook/or forums like here whenever i read the comments

GGG and pac /canelo etc. seems to suffer in this and now kovalev is starting to gather haters mostly african americans calling him a hypejob waiting to get exposed.
      No they don't but I tell you want I am gonna label you a raciast redneck who **** his mum

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        I don't know bro. They are trying to take Charles Martin from us.
        Think you right. Gotta let them wait it out and feel the pressure

Comment

• When race baiting threads go wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
            I seem to notice whenever a non black fighter gets attention or praise especially white or asian ,blacks automatically discredit the fighter and then label them as hypejob /bumterminator/steroid users..

I always notice this pattern. in youtube/facebook/or forums like here whenever i read the comments

GGG and pac /canelo etc. seems to suffer in this and now kovalev is starting to gather haters mostly african americans calling him a hypejob waiting to get exposed.

The real truth-
            1.they wanna feel better at everything.
            2. They wanna feel dominant.
            3.highly closet rascists
            4.its like hearing that white men have the biggest peen effect. Same thing.
            5.its all they got. Prideful

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              When race baiting threads go wrong
              After the second page this thread backfired.....

Comment

• Geez...most "blacks" or rather many "black boxers" are always praising Kovalev or GGG to be the real deal, but it's always fun to make a race bait thread from failed theory. You'd think the actual boxers have the higher opinion than the random bloke posting

Comment

• "Why white people fraid ah me, seriously doe? It be hurtin' me mang. Damn y'all, now I'm cryin'....

Comment

• It can seem true sometimes but it is really only on internet forums and twitter. I've been to 4 Golovkin fights and he has plenty of black fans that cheer for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      It can seem true sometimes but it is really only on internet forums and twitter. I've been to 4 Golovkin fights and he has plenty of black fans that cheer for him.
                      The bold doesn't matter what does matter is the 3-5 "supposed" black posters on NSB equating to all "Blacks" not liking Kovalev or GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X