Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Roach Didn't Make Pascal Better, Rematch Was Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Roach Didn't Make Pascal Better, Rematch Was Easier

When Jean Pascal announced in November that he'd hired Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, he said the move would bring a new perspective and would help him correct mistakes he'd made in his eighth-round technical knockout loss to Sergey Kovalev last March.

[Click Here To Read More]

John David Jackson summed it up nicely

Comment

Roach saved him from death so team Pascal and all you haters need to be kissing Roach's bean bag for putting Pascals health before his own reputation.

Comment

I stopped enjoying the fight after the fourth, it was obvious Kovalev took the foot off the gas to prolong the beating, savage, but he promised as much. Roach did the right thing, it was pretty emotional to see Pascals corner after the 7th, he did the right thing. Pascal has too much heart he has my respect the man is a warrior and tough as s***.

Comment

Kovalev the Sadist created a snuff film out this rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            My trainer threw in the towel a few times so I wouldn't take any unecessary damage that's why I can still fight today at age 43
            The best trainers genuinely care for their fighters

Why did you delete this post?

Comment

That idiot texasboi keeps stalking me because he knows I own him.

That shi t stain keeps editing my posts so I delete them before he can do it
              **** texasgirl15

He's stupid as shlt!!

Comment

All Roach knows how to do is collect paychecks, and doesn't create strategies, he is still talking trash, thats his only strategy is to make stupid predictions that he fails at and talking trash.

I miss the old quiet Roach before hbo 24/7, remember Roach back in the day he was the quiet guy who worked Pacs corner and other fighters and never talked trash. Dude got a big head ego with all the fame and adoration.

Comment

I am twice that idiot's age and 10 times more man than that pvssy!!

I have been trying since I was a kid just like Fraud Pedcheater!!
                  How many amateur bouts did you have?

Comment

I've had 176 exhibition matches.

Lou Cipher knows more about boxing than any of you clowns!!
                    Damn 176?!

And you never went pro?

Comment

Working...
                    X