No announcement yet.

beterbiev has the best chance of the krusher upset IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beterbiev has the best chance of the krusher upset IMO

This is a bad man also. I give him another year and he will be ready.........

Negative.

At the moment, it's between Ward and a kid named David Benevidaz in a year and a half or so.

Comment

Too stiff. He'll get crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        Too stiff. He'll get crushed.
        i don't think so

Comment

A lot of potential yes, but not ready yet.

Comment

Honestly, need to see more of the dude,,, from the fights I have seen, he looks legit and has faced very good competition for only a handful of fights, but the dude reminds me of rahkiem chakem or whatever that ******n cruiser name was that was highly touted but got beat every time he stepped up

Comment

if he can get close to kova without eating hard shots on his way in which is very unlikely imo , might have a chance

Comment

I agree. I like his chances vs anyone with his lightning power. It'll be interesting to see how he does when he gets in there with the bigger names & vs guys who don't just fall down & are done.

And David Benavidaz, who I'm a fan of myself, isn't even gonna be fighting for a title while Kovalev is still #1 most likely let alone beat a still undefeated, title holding Kovalev. Kid is a teenager still ffs & Kov isn't likely to still be champion, undefeated or 175lbs in 2020, 2021 when Benavidez is likely in title contention if he pans out as some like you & I suspect.

Ward & Beterbiev are the best bets to beat Kov & I feel like Stevenson is a live dog to do so.,

Comment

I think Beterbiev can and will beat him he already beat him in the amatuers. I think he's too green right now he needs atleast two more fights

Comment

What about the other ******ns, Bivol & Mekhontsev and the Ukrainian Gvozdyk?

Comment

Working...
                    X