No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev, Adonis Stevenson Nearly Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev, Adonis Stevenson Nearly Rumble

Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada - There was some punishment in the ring and some fireworks after the fight. Sergey Kovalev (29-0-1, 26KOs) made it much easier the second time with a TKO in seven over ex-WBC beltholder Jean Pascal (30-4-1, 17KOs) to retain the WBO/WBA/IBF light heavyweight world titles. This was Pascal's first fight with new trainer Freddie Roach.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kovalev is on the verge of taking GGG's title of The African Assassin

Comment

Mr. T did a much more credible job against Rocky than Adonis did against Kovalev.

Comment

Thankfully the fedora wearing chickenson brigade was there to "hold" superman back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Kovalev is on the verge of taking GGG's title of The African Assassin
          Dude you are one racist muthaf.ucka. Honestly, I ain't f.ucked up with it. There's absolutely nothing I liked or enjoyed about prison. But I'd love to be locked in a cell with you for about 48hrs. I know you ain't stupid enough to jump. I would just enjoy the absolute discomfort you would having trying to put on your nice face knowing that you hate me. And knowing you'd whip my ass if you thought you could.

Comment

Al Haymon is like the boxing-protection program..if you want to make decent money and never fight the current biggest threat to you but fight the safer fights..sign with Haymon...

Stevenson put up his BS act but will run right back to fight someone else on Showtime..he's scared of Kovalev..just like Ward... Ward is ready for Middleweight, two divisions lower than him Triple G right now..but when it comes to someone his own size..he needs tune ups and is afraid to take the fight hoping Kova gets old or gets shocked in an upset etc..

Ward fights nobodies and is still pound for pound a top fighter? What a joke... Still not ready for Kovalev? CoWard and Stevenson two chickens

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Dude you are one racist muthaf.ucka. Honestly, I ain't f.ucked up with it. There's absolutely nothing I liked or enjoyed about prison. But I'd love to be locked in a cell with you for about 48hrs. I know you ain't stupid enough to jump. I would just enjoy the absolute discomfort you would having trying to put on your nice face knowing that you hate me. And knowing you'd whip my ass if you thought you could.
              Yet Roger mayweather's title the Mexican assassin isn't racist? here baby go drink your milk and go to bed

Comment

That prison crap is all you. Lou Cipher is too intelligent to end up in prison. Now the race card thing. You didn't go to prison because you're black. You went because you're too lazy and stupid to obey the law and get a job for money. So don't ask sympathy from Lou Cipher. Your race card is almost as over drafted as your debit card. And stop the fight threats or whatever. Lou Cipher is better than you in every possible way. Thats almost there is to it.

Comment

this is some gay stuff coming out of you

Comment

Damn Triple G and Kova have the entire boxing word afraid lol..

Notable fighters afraid and ducking Kova:

1. Adonis Chickenson
                    2. Andre CoWard

Notable fighters afraid and ducking Triple G:

1. Floyd MayCheater
                    2. Andre CoWard
                    3. Carl Froch
                    4. Cotto
                    5. BJ Saunders
                    6. Jacobs
                    7. Quillin
                    8. Canelo