Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: March Return Next, Then Garcia or Brook Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    That's his go to argument when someone disagrees with him. He doesn't actually debate with them just runs with his tail between his legs by howling non-sense. His problem with Khan is also not boxing related:

^ Case in point.
    Reminds me of a Chris Eubank interview couple of decades ago, some journalist said: " Chris you dont have much of a Fan base"

Eubank responded: " Why do I need a Fan base when I have the most dedicated Hate base in Boxing. They turn up to fights and tune in to every fight hoping to see me get beat, They dissect every word I say commenting and complaining , they ensure that my name remains in the limelight, and
    because of them I make more money then I could from a fan base, these poor idiotic mugs drowning in irrational hate have made me ****** rich...lol"

So I suppose thats why Khan is in a position to command an 80/20 purse and he gets more threads created on the different Boxing forums then all the other active Welterweights combined, his name is constantly in the limelight and he is worth $30 Million,.........the only guy who comes close is Adrian Broner another guy with a strong Hate base...These Haters are the biggest numpties in Boxing.
    Last edited by Invictas; 01-31-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
      It's only the one fight though Khan has a good few decent fighters beaten and a few loses too but he's been tested far more there's no way of knowing if brook is as good as they say he just hasn't fought enough good fighters with styles that might cause him trouble
      Ok . even though Khan was knocked out at both the lighter weights his opposition was ok. , however at the weight we are now talking about and that matters to our point his opposition hasn't been good, his best win was Devon who lost to Porter who lost to Brook. I know the fights in Amir's welterweight campaign were carefully matched for the reason he had just suffered a very brutal knockout loss but the fact still remains at this weight his opposition has been weak and infrequent.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
        So what your saying is that it will probably be Jo Jo Dan, or Frankie Gavin..!
        Oh no...those guys are too risky for Khan lol

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Talking S.hit again .BO.....Why do you only have pictures of losers on your sight , you may as well put one on of yourself.
          You and some of the other worshippers are at most times not worth a reply , hence ......none above.

Every Khan thread you have a dozen posts, all talking to yourself.

I'm not the only to notice almost 10/10 times you log in to hate Khan. Your opinion is yours, you're entitled to it. Just don't mask it as if you hate Khan for boxing reasons. You made that a little more obvious than you intended in your previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
            Reminds me of a Chris Eubank interview couple of decades ago, some journalist said: " Chris you dont have much of a Fan base"

Eubank responded: " Why do I need a Fan base when I have the most dedicated Hate base in Boxing. They turn up to fights and tune in to every fight hoping to see me get beat, They dissect every word I say commenting and complaining , they ensure that my name remains in the limelight, and
            because of them I make more money then I could from a fan base, these poor idiotic mugs drowning in irrational hate have made me ****** rich...lol"

So I suppose thats why Khan is in a position to command an 80/20 purse and he gets more threads created on the different Boxing forums then all the other active Welterweights combined, his name is constantly in the limelight and he is worth $30 Million,.........the only guy who comes close is Adrian Broner another guy with a strong Hate base...These Haters are the biggest numpties in Boxing.
            Well, put. Fan base is over rated. It's about building a hate base. I also think Khan should play the heel and get ppl riled up and give these ppl something to feed on more.

Comment

Ok . even though Khan was knocked out at both the lighter weights his opposition was ok. , however at the weight we are now talking about and that matters to our point his opposition hasn't been good, his best win was Devon who lost to Porter who lost to Brook. I know the fights in Amir's welterweight campaign were carefully matched for the reason he had just suffered a very brutal knockout loss but the fact still remains at this weight his opposition has been weak and infrequent.
              He's been looking poor at welter in my opinion I think he needs to be fighting at the level he is until he gets it right brook should be fighting the top fighters he's beenfighting a poor level of opposition for years now he should have stepped up ages ago and now after a good win he's back to square one there's no excuse for it

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Well, put. Fan base is over rated. It's about building a hate base. I also think Khan should play the heel and get ppl riled up and give these ppl something to feed on more.
                A dozen Asian cab drivers and his extended Pakistani family...but you were always talking about King Khan the superstar?

Nobody turns up to his fights, whether to watch him win or lose.

Not even you, plum.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  A dozen Asian cab drivers and his extended Pakistani family...but you were always talking about King Khan the superstar?

Nobody turns up to his fights, whether to watch him win or lose.

Not even you, plum.
                  This is a perfect reply to the nonsense that box office posts , he seems unduly 'offended' when fans do not agree with his always over inflated opinions of the very average boxer his current crush seems to be with.

Comment

Khan would lose to both

Comment

Exactly my sentiments...Khans opposition level doesnt lie. Had he faced and beat a legit top guy...who was actually top rated AT THE TIME Khan faced, he would be rated higher. I had to caps lock that just bcuz Khantrrds confuse a fighters current standing with their past standing ..especially with Khan and his opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X