Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jean Pascal have any chance to beat Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jean Pascal have any chance to beat Sergey Kovalev?

http://www.frontproofmedia.com/boxin...sergey-kovalev

Tomorrow night in Montreal, Quebec Canada the two will clash for the second time and it'll be interesting to see what adjustments if any Pascal will make for the second go around. I anticipate he will try to box more and avoid engaging Kovalev early. I think the fight will likely render the same result as the first with the two engaging in war in spots throughout the middle rounds.

Originally posted by FrontproofMedia View Post
    http://www.frontproofmedia.com/boxin...sergey-kovalev

Tomorrow night in Montreal, Quebec Canada the two will clash for the second time and it'll be interesting to see what adjustments if any Pascal will make for the second go around. I anticipate he will try to box more and avoid engaging Kovalev early. I think the fight will likely render the same result as the first with the two engaging in war in spots throughout the middle rounds.
    If he goes in with an ak47 he still wouldn't have a chance. Lame fight, no suspense.

Comment

he has a chance, he was landing on Kovalev and its not like kovalev is indestructible boone had him down.

but you come and get it at a price.

If He Dies,
      HE DIES

Comment

Absolutely NOT. Who's bright idea was this rematch? Pascal was knocked senseless in the first go around. He didn't even win a round FFS...

Comment

He does its called punchers chance, if he fights like a weirdo scared cat again just throwing a random hard punch while putting his head down trying to get lucky then no he has no chance.

I hope Pascal does what Roach tells him to fight with an in and out style to follow up with 3 punch combos and turn Kovalev

Comment

People want to act like the first Pascal fight was a cake walk, it wasn't Kovalev had to take some serious shots and was pushed on the back foot more than a few times. I felt Pascal won 2 or 3 rounds but yes, when push came to shove, Kovalev always came out on top, so the only way I see Pascal winning is if he, for the first time in his career, develops world class stamina or more power than Kov himself.

Comment

the real question should be.... will pascal die tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                the real question should be.... will pascal die tomorrow night?
                Please, don't even joke with that.
                I hope he get's Ko'd but nothing that would harm anyone.

Comment

I'm curious to see what freddie roach can do for pascal...

Comment

A punchers chance, that's about it!

Comment

Working...
                    X