Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is another article about the Waddell & Reed shares tumble.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...e57890703.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
      Didn't Mannix from Sports Illustrated say today that there will be SIX, NBC Saturday primetime cards for PBC this year?

B-b-b-b-u-t what happened to them having no money?
      you do realize all the timeslots have been prepaid right, NBC Is not gonna hold a slot on a I pay you after deal lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        you do realize all the timeslots have been prepaid right, NBC Is not gonna hold a slot on a I pay you after deal lol.
        You do realize that this entire thread was regarding PBC running out of money by April right. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
          You do realize that this entire thread was regarding PBC running out of money by April right. lol
          you do realize conversations go on tangents right?

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            you do realize conversations go on tangents right?
            Hey as long as we get free boxing on primetime this year and in 2017. It's ALL good with me!

Comment

• Boxing may be on network tv but this is the worst state it's been in a long time. There just aren't enough intriguing matchups taking place. None of the top guys want to fight eachother, or they can't fight eachother.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Boxing may be on network tv but this is the worst state it's been in a long time. There just aren't enough intriguing matchups taking place. None of the top guys want to fight eachother, or they can't fight eachother.
                I don't know what measurement people are using to measure the "state" of boxing. If viewership since last March is a metric of overrall "state" then it's better than it's been in a very long time (decades).

If a few fans crying about everything is a metric then sure... it's not in a good state LOLz.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Boxing may be on network tv but this is the worst state it's been in a long time. There just aren't enough intriguing matchups taking place. None of the top guys want to fight eachother, or they can't fight eachother.
                  I really don't agree. In fact, I'd say it's the opposite. Over the past 12 months you've seen plenty of good with more to come:

Mayweather-Pacquiao
                  Cotto-Canelo
                  Mares-Santa Cruz
                  Matthysse-Provodnikov
                  Klitschko-Fury
                  Thurman-Porter
                  Frampton-Quigg
                  Garcia-Peterson
                  Quillin-Lee
                  Jacobs-Quillin

I'm missing many more cuz that's just off the top of my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Here is another article about the Waddell & Reed shares tumble.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...e57890703.html

Oh No Waddell & Reed are down to their last $123.65 Billion, OH NO what will they do?!?

Some of us are working a 9 to 5 to keep the lights on in our home and you have idiots worried about WEALTHY PEOPLE losing A LITTLE money

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Oh No Waddell & Reed are down to their last $123.65 Billion, OH NO what will they do?!?

Some of us are working a 9 to 5 to keep the lights on in our home and you have idiots worried about WEALTHY PEOPLE losing A LITTLE money
                      This is so true. Today I was pissed that my bi-weekly health insurance premium is going up by $10.

Comment

Working...
                      X