Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    I have no idea how reddit works, but I bet if you search that kids username and look for prior posts, or even posts on other boxing websites/forums you'll find a lot of anti-Haymon stuff. No one invests that much time into Haymon's plans and finances.

Just do it. The guy doesn't like him period and wants to see him fail. So he writes up a bunch of crap that he wishes would happen and passes it off as fact.
    Hello. I am "that kid." I'm also a lawyer who works in the financial industry. It takes about 5 minutes to look up this information and another 5 to write the Reddit post, so I don't actually spend much time on it. I've spent way more time analyzing the court filings in Haymon's various lawsuits and 50 Cent's bankruptcy proceedings. I do it because I'm a huge boxing fan and feel like I can add value to the Reddit boxing community by contributing my legal and financial knowledge when it intersects with my favorite sport. It's nerdy, but I am a nerd.

Anyway, you can look up this information yourself. I would post links to my sources, but apparently I am not allowed to do that until I have made 15 posts on this forum. Links to my sources are included in my most recent Reddit post via the citation to my post about the Q3 results. Perhaps someone else can copy and paste them here. The first three links will take you to the current portfolio holdings of the Ivy Asset Strategy Fund, Ivy VIP Asset Strategy Fund, and WRA Asset Strategy Fund. Waddell's Haymon investment vehicle is Media Group Holdings, Series H, as revealed by Sports Business Journal and later confirmed by Haymon's lawyers in court filings. The last two links will take you to the most recent prospectuses for the Ivy Funds and WRA Funds, which disclose the acquisition values of Media Group Holdings, Series H for each fund. Then you just do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      1) This person has been giving information on legal proceedings on Haymon/PBC vs everybody else since last year. Most the information that's posted about the cases came from this person when people made threads about it on reddit and posted here.

2) Unlike most the NSB lawyers here, this person actually read through the shit and summarized it for the NSB lawyers to read and then post his thoughts as theirs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...o_dismiss_top/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...w_and_a_big_l/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...iss_top_ranks/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...trust_lawsuit/

3) Writes a bunch of crap he made up.... even though what he got was public information

4) Why you mad? It is what it is, he hates Haymon because you didn't bother how to figure out how reddit works?
      I'm just curious as to why such a big boxing fan would waste away on reddit instead of an actual boxing forum. I don't take it there are many boxing fans on a site typically frequented by beta males.

Comment

Originally posted by jimwilson128 View Post
        Hello. I am "that kid." I'm also a lawyer who works in the financial industry. It takes about 5 minutes to look up this information and another 5 to write the Reddit post, so I don't actually spend much time on it. I've spent way more time analyzing the court filings in Haymon's various lawsuits and 50 Cent's bankruptcy proceedings. I do it because I'm a huge boxing fan and feel like I can add value to the Reddit boxing community by contributing my legal and financial knowledge when it intersects with my favorite sport. It's nerdy, but I am a nerd.

Anyway, you can look up this information yourself. I would post links to my sources, but apparently I am not allowed to do that until I have made 15 posts on this forum. Links to my sources are included in my most recent Reddit post via the citation to my post about the Q3 results. Perhaps someone else can copy and paste them here. The first three links will take you to the current portfolio holdings of the Ivy Asset Strategy Fund, Ivy VIP Asset Strategy Fund, and WRA Asset Strategy Fund. Waddell's Haymon investment vehicle is Media Group Holdings, Series H, as revealed by Sports Business Journal and later confirmed by Haymon's lawyers in court filings. The last two links will take you to the most recent prospectuses for the Ivy Funds and WRA Funds, which disclose the acquisition values of Media Group Holdings, Series H for each fund. Then you just do the math.
        Well, I got the infamous Haymon-hating lawyer to sign up on Boxing Scene. I owe myself a pat on the back.

You're welcome NSB community.

Comment

Well, I got the infamous Haymon-hating lawyer to sign up on Boxing Scene. I owe myself a pat on the back.

You owe me an apology. I won't hold my breath.

Comment

You owe me an apology. I won't hold my breath.
            I'll hire you if I ever get into legal trouble.

But I won't, I'm too smooth.

Comment

Nice. Thanks. I wonder what he thinks of the lawsuit. Will Haymon emerge victorious against Bob Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                Nice. Thanks. I wonder what he thinks of the lawsuit. Will Haymon emerge victorious against Bob Arum?
                I'm interested on his take of the PBC series so far- entertainment wise. How have they done as a whole so far?

Comment

There you go.
                  Don't waste your time with that guy he's delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    The guy is an idiot and wouldn't be able to understand it anyway. This is right from their website and show the value of media group holdings series h to be around 3 million in their VIP fund. When you go into the other funds you'll see the information on reddit is correct. It's correct because it's from the horses mouth.

http://www.waddell.com/mutual-funds/...3&fundcode=852

Here is the values in the other two funds.

http://www.waddell.com/mutual-funds/...3&fundcode=684

http://www.waddell.com/mutual-funds/...7&fundcode=406

As the guy on reddit said they total 82M.
                    what can i do?

omuwale has facts and logic behind him and i got nothing. sigh..

he be trying to insult PI if i said something more and those people don't have anything to do with this, and will suffers from omuwale's tirades and insults because i tried to talk some sense into him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      what can i do?

omuwale has facts and logic behind him and i got nothing. sigh..

he be trying to insult PI if i said something more and those people don't have anything to do with this, and will suffers from omuwale's tirades and insults because i tried to talk some sense into him.
                      No, you said I should eat a crows foot which I wouldn't imagine could be edible. I simply asked if that was a delicacy in PI since you brought it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X