Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well PBC's biggest fight is gonna be on MARCH the 12th so at the end of february we gon see if this info HOLDS UP

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      well PBC's biggest fight is gonna be on MARCH the 12th so at the end of february we gon see if this info HOLDS UP
      That's not a PBC event which leads to the rumors the money is started to get thin. They couldn't afford it so it will now be produced by showtime and branded Showtime on CBS and not PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        its called shit talking motherfuckers it aint a science.
        Yeah but you can't say something that incriminates your own fighter doe.........could have left it at "Phuck weak ass Hymen, ******-loving toolbag"

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          That's it, talk **** when you have no rebuttal. I'm well aware of what public holdings are. Your whole argument on the matter has been based on you being a haymon fanboy and have made assumptions regarding who is in the holding from the beginning. You assume multiple other companies are in that particular holding based on zero evidence. That article indicated that that group went into partnership with haymon on that particular holding which was going to be used to control pbc. Now whether they used all the money for pbc or not is something we don't know. You might crunch numbers all day but you don't know **** about how to make an argument.

Also, you meant to say "advise," not, "advice." :wave
          This is a problem as a whole on these boards. So before I tear down your argument, there's something that needs to be said -- and it can be said for quite a few of you:

You know, you're not a bad poster when you don't turn into a woman over anything involving Mayweather/Haymon. But for whatever reason, that's how you feel. You have an entrepeneur who looks at the boxing model, realizes that it's dated and killing the sport, introduces something new and fresh that fans should get behind (for better or worse), yet you find negativity in every aspect.

Now why would you do that? Ok back to your point.

Let's look at the article you quoted: "The lawsuit alleges that Media Group Holdings formed a partnership with boxing promoter Alan Haymon"

Now why am I supposed to care about a quote based on what Bob Arum or Oscar De La Hoya is alleging? Let's stick with what we know.

What I said stands and you can't counter it. To the point where you just decided to agree with me (see bolded in font large enough to hopefully sink through your head).There is nothing that tells us where that money is being disseminated. Even if they did tie a subsidiary to PBC, it still wouldn't mean they would then flush it full of everything. Which is what I have said. I may not be good at making an argument but wasn't too difficult to get you to make one for me.

Comment

• oh god you guys are still at it lol.. i preferred el blanco and omowales mini beef more

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              oh god you guys are still at it lol.. i preferred el blanco and omowales mini beef more
              I'm happy to let it go. If the consensus is we don't know what's going with PBC, great. Let airplane conspiracies and concern over some company "losing" money commence. I feel like I've heard this before.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                You know a clear sign that a person doesn't know what they're talking about?

When they believe it's a bad sign when a capital investment...is used

Always the same clowns in these threads hoping and praying PBC fails. I'll never understand what their problem is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  That's not a PBC event which leads to the rumors the money is started to get thin. They couldn't afford it so it will now be produced by showtime and branded Showtime on CBS and not PBC.
                  First of all, you're wrong. It is a PBC event. Showtime Boxing on CBS presented by PBC.

Second of all, you have no idea what PBC can and can't afford.

Third of all, if Haymon now has Viacom willing to spend money to put major Haymon fights on CBS, that is a ***HUGE VICTORY*** for Haymon.

Yet somehow in your mind, Haymon has failed because he managed to get Viacom to pony up the cash to make this happen . . .

Hilarious.

You guys should stick to watching fights and enjoying fights. The "business analysis" around here is so off base, so illogical and of such low intelligence that it's completely laughable.

Comment

• I dont know why anybody would wish Haymon fails. I mean its the sport we all love... I dont give a **** if he likes ******** and if hes associated with Floyd, a fighter I dont enjoy watching or whatever whatever. Im not a fan of any promoter, dont care abt them... As long as I get fights on a regular basis, its all good for me.

For sure he could maybe put better fights but time will tell whats his plan. The only problem I got his all the problems we got... This guy cant fight this guy cause hes with him or him, but hey, its been like this for awhile now... Feed me boxing every week and ill be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      I dont know why anybody would wish Haymon fails. I mean its the sport we all love... I dont give a **** if he likes ******** and if hes associated with Floyd, a fighter I dont enjoy watching or whatever whatever. Im not a fan of any promoter, dont care abt them... As long as I get fights on a regular basis, its all good for me.

For sure he could maybe put better fights but time will tell whats his plan. The only problem I got his all the problems we got... This guy cant fight this guy cause hes with him or him, but hey, its been like this for awhile now... Feed me boxing every week and ill be happy
                      A lot of these guys want to see Haymon fail because of how he left Oscar De La Hoya in the dust. Golden boy lost all their top talent and schaeffer. A lot of these guys have some kind of ***ggot crush on ODLH and just want to see Haymon fail because he's a black guy doing better/screwing over the mexican.

ODLH brought this on himself. I don't know why he went on to try to rekindle his relationship with Bob Arum. Even after all this, Bob Arum still don't give a **** about ODLH. Was not a wise move for ODLH.

imagine...if ODLH had keep the business going as it was he'd be the promoter for the PBC organization right now. GB and PBC together would have been fail proof and they would have sunk top rank and all other promoters out of the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X