Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Wants Danny Garcia, Says Networks Need To Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Broner fan but he would whip Garcia's ass. Is everyone blind and does not see that Garcia is just not elite? I mean he barely got by the Ghost (and that was more 115-113 in reality, not even 116-112). Broner is too fast and too strong for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      Not a Broner fan but he would whip Garcia's ass. Is everyone blind and does not see that Garcia is just not elite? I mean he barely got by the Ghost (and that was more 115-113 in reality, not even 116-112). Broner is too fast and too strong for Garcia.
      Broner's never beaten anyone as good as Robert Guerrero. He almost lost to Paulie Malignaggi. He has been way worse than Garcia at 140 and 147.

Garcia would whip Broner's ass, he's at least one level above Broner.

Comment

Broner is an overrated bum. inconsistent head movement inconsistent footwork. If it weren't for his relations with floyd and Al haymon baby sitting him he would have faded into obscurity after that ass whooping he got from maidana.

Comment

Negotiations haven't even started and Broner is already hinting he's going to price himself out. Garcia I assume would do the same. Let's not forget that none of these bozos are PPV materials.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien “The Problem” Broner (31-2, 23 KOs) would like to get in the ring with Danny “Swift” Garcia (32-0, 18 KOs), who last Saturday captured the WBC welterweight world title - but says the networks are not willing to pay enough to make the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
            If this fight actually happened, it would be the first fight I would root for Broner in, and probably the last. Something I swore I would never do. But Danny needs to take a long due loss and exposure asap.

Comment

What a boring fight. Don't want to see it. Broner is a low output puncher. It would be a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                You're right, he's got about as much personality as a middle aged male who types in blue font on internet forums.
                Let go of the straws there Dr Desperate. Ha

Comment

Working...
                X