Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "If I Don't Get The Khan Fight This Year I'm Retiring!" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Maybe when you are.
    Khan is setting up bigger things, Khans last three fights are better than anything Kell Brook has ever done lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Khan is setting up bigger things, Khans last three fights are better than anything Kell Brook has ever done lol!

Yeah sure.

#WBCSilver doe

When Brook beat Porter he did something Khan had never done. Beating a undefeated, highly ranked champion coming off the back of a destructive performance.

Comment

Yeah sure.

#WBCSilver doe

When Brook beat Porter he did something Khan had never done. Beating a undefeated, highly ranked champion coming off the back of a destructive performance.
        Julio Diaz would have to disagree, Feather fisted arm puncher stopped Paulie years earlier and in his prime weight many were saying he was past it then

Comment

So Brook is so **** scared to fight a puncher ever he would rather retire if he doesn't fight a blown up glass jawed feather fisted light weight.

Comment

Yeah sure.

#WBCSilver doe

Brook didn't deserve to win that fight, lets be honest how can we credit a guy who runs and clinches for 12 rounds compared to a guy throwing down bombs for 12 rounds?
            Khan beat the better version of Porter in a high impact fight that was entertaining, what Brook did was bore the entire crowd and got a gift bbbbut bbbut but his best win doe

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              So Brook is so **** scared to fight a puncher ever he would rather retire if he doesn't fight a blown up glass jawed feather fisted light weight.
              So long as Brook fights under Hearn, there is a chance Brook wont ever lose long as he doesn't get sparked out - scrape to the 12th round and know that you'll get a gift decision.

Comment

So long as Brook fights under Hearn, there is a chance Brook wont ever lose long as he doesn't get sparked out - scrape to the 12th round and know that you'll get a gift decision.
                Sounds like Brooks 1st fight with Jones even Hearn was saying Brook was out on his feet

Comment

He said if he cant get the big fights then hes retiring

Comment

Brook didn't deserve to win that fight, lets be honest how can we credit a guy who runs and clinches for 12 rounds compared to a guy throwing down bombs for 12 rounds?
                    Khan beat the better version of Porter in a high impact fight that was entertaining, what Brook did was bore the entire crowd and got a gift bbbbut bbbut but his best win doe
                    He can throw bombs all he wants, I guess they need to land.

With regards to running and clinching, why don't you ask Khan about his "win" over Collazo then? He clinched 112 times and was deducted a point.

#ProvenAtWWdoe

Comment

Whaaaaaaa????

I guess Khan isn't the only one that lies and makes up complete nonsense out of thin hair.

Tell me more about this Khan vs Porter fight, I think I may have forgotten to stay up for that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X