Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when was the last time to prime walter weights fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when was the last time to prime walter weights fought?

When was the llast time we saw 2 prime young walter weight fight each other.....was it kell brook vs porter?

...two prime welterweights

Comment

Axe man Walters?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        When was the llast time we saw 2 prime young walter weight fight each other.....was it kell brook vs porter?
        Brook-Porter came to my head as soon as I saw the thread title. Depends what one regards as a 'top welter'. By my criteria yes.

Comment

Good point. Yes I guess Brook vs Porter.

Comment

Brook v Porter. Argument can be made about Porter v Broner. Porter v Thurman is the next one.

Comment

Yea thought brook Porter also. Maybe Porter broner but ab isn't a welterweight

Comment

bunch of times, maybe it happen last friday or saturday. just check boxing events all over the globe. there must be two welter weight or others weight classes in their prime fighting each other.

it just they're not good and bunch of nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
                  Axe man Walters?
                  first thing that came to mind as well.
                  _________

Comment

Dang, Nicolas Walters got his own weight division now? the Walter-Weight?

Comment

Working...
                    X