Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto To Return June 4 In Either New York or Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for him, Cotto is still one of the biggest Draws in boxing today, he can easily pick up another title. He did not look old or washed up vs Canelo at all so I think Cotto still has plenty left in the Tank. I think he can beat Billy Joe Saunders!

Comment

Mepetite Anger Hoeto stays traumatized. Mepetite is in shock pondering about what would have happened had he faced Gennady that night instead of Canelo. His petite body wouldn't have survived the Kazakh storm. Mepetite stays grateful thanking Papi Bebe Jesus that he ducked his mandatory.

Comment

Saunders could very well outbox Cotto. I don't really want to see that happen though :/.

Comment

Cotto Vs... One of the paper belt holders at 154 and I'll be happy.

Comment

Article says he's looking to see if he gets a Canelo rematch june 4th or a fight with JMM, at 149 lbs who both camps agree to that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              No way he fights in Miami
              Who? Cotto???

Comment

If the Marquez fights happen I will be very surprised and excited for it although they are both way too old now.

I just like the style match-up

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  If the Marquez fights happen I will be very surprised and excited for it although they are both way too old now.

I just like the style match-up
                  style match up is real good in this one.

this one could be real gruesome.

Comment

No point in making another thread:

http://www.aztecadeportes.com/notas/...-de-retirarse/

JMM states that he wants 2 more fights before he retires. He wants one tune up fight and then one more fight. Also states that he would like the Cotto fight to be his last fight.

Comment

So they say Canelo is a possibility... He fights his May 7th ppv then a month later fights Cotto or he cancels the May 7th date to go to Cotto's de facto home?

Not buying Canelo as a realistic option at all

Comment

Working...
                      X