Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Golovkin Clearly Beats Canelo, Can't Imagine Him Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    I definitely favor Golovkin, but Canelo has the handsome advantage and the better defense.
    What does "handsome advantage" even mean? Can anyone explain this for me, please?

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      What does "handsome advantage" even mean? Can anyone explain this for me, please?
      The crowd will be oohing and awwing every punch, missed or landed by Canelo like it was a homerun! Judges tend to let the crowd sway their decisions when adding up their scorecard. Especially on difficult/close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Bernstein also admits Canelo is a small middleweight

I'm with Floyd in a sense that Canelo as well as Ward are being pushed into dangerous fights against bigger opponents

Not saying it's not good for us as the viewers but fighters have more to consider than just fighting for valor and merit
        Shut it you f@cking Texas gayboi with your boxing talk.....the only boxing you know is at the local fish market boxing up the fresh fish.....YOUR A BUM !!!!

BwaHaahahahaHAHahahahahahaHAHAHa

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Berntstein gives GGG the edge in "Experience"??? GGG might be older but the experience has to go to Canelo. He's fought future HOFamers! GGG has fought Wal-Mart employees...
          Of course GGG has more experience..with it comes knowledge. .adjustments...something Canelo can't do. .since Floyd all he been saying is he learned .well vs Lara he didn't show anything he learned vs Floyd..bc he yet can't cut the ring off. .doesn't uses his jab. .how is he going to get inside vs GGG with no jab or footwork since most say that's what Canelo has to do to be able to win. .there isn't a style 3G hasn't seem or beat..Canelo is a one dimensional fighter he hasn't improve his boxing skills. .he looks great vs small stationary targets..and his power is overrated. .and his hand speed is an illusion..go hit a stationary bag see how fast urs looks...Canelo just a smaller version of Chávez jr with better conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by spanishboxing View Post
            Of course GGG has more experience..with it comes knowledge. .adjustments...something Canelo can't do. .since Floyd all he been saying is he learned .well vs Lara he didn't show anything he learned vs Floyd..bc he yet can't cut the ring off. .doesn't uses his jab. .how is he going to get inside vs GGG with no jab or footwork since most say that's what Canelo has to do to be able to win. .there isn't a style 3G hasn't seem or beat..Canelo is a one dimensional fighter he hasn't improve his boxing skills. .he looks great vs small stationary targets..and his power is overrated. .and his hand speed is an illusion..go hit a stationary bag see how fast urs looks...Canelo just a smaller version of Chávez jr with better conditioning.
            I agree GGG passes the eye test but he's fought only C+/B- fighters. The division is TERRIBLE!!! Whats that say when two Ex-139lbers are ranked #2 and #3 at MW??

Comment

i hope canelo fits into that body bag golovkin has specially got for him.....it fits 155lb but can stretch to 180lb if needed to..just the right size lol

WAR GOLOVKIN

Comment

Canelo's life is in danger. I am being serious. We could very well witness a tragedy in that ring. Canelo and Oscar know this.

Comment

Im not a fan of either one but I would like GGG to win over Canelo, because Canelo is a handsome guy, thus like every primitive I hate him

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Then when CANELO , Ward & Lara call his bluff and challenge him.....pppfffff he's gone!
                    Right, it's widley known this fight isn't happening in May because Canelo/GBP don't want it.

GGG tweeted to Camelo the other day, said "why wait."

As for Lara, Ward, I'm not even gonna argue with you people. Canelo walks in the ring 10 pounds heavier than GGG, why doesn't he fight Ward.

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Experience you gain from fighting elite fighters in the biggest stages of boxing, is simply PRICELESS!
                    G
                    After GGG destroys Canelo, you'll say the king was too young.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Berntstein gives GGG the edge in "Experience"??? GGG might be older but the experience has to go to Canelo. He's fought future HOFamers! GGG has fought Wal-Mart employees...
                    Future HOF, sure. Where they elite when Canelo fought them, no. Only Floyd was still good.

Canelo fought shot HOF, except one, which beat him.

Canelo fought Cotto who was way too light.

Mosley, come on, dude was no longer elite.

Angulo and Kirkland, both too inactive and had to drop too much weight to be affective. Hunter basically abandoned Angulo after that fought, knew he was done.

Trout, what has he really done other than beat a shot Cotto.

Lara, he far from proven himself to be elite. There are many good 154 fights that could be made, but Lara is calling out guy he knows is politically not gonna happen.

And as a Haymon fighter, it's doubtful we'll see him in ring with GGG. If Wade deal gets made, then maybe Lara should move up.

GGG shouldn't fight Lara until Lara is 160, because you haters will claim he is too small, despite both rehydrating to same weight.

Comment

a.k.a KING$ofBOXING

{Advantages CANELO has over GGG}

-THE A SIDE
                      -EXPERIENCE AGAINST ELITE FIGHTERS
                      -EXPERIENCE FIGHTING ON THE BIG STAGE
                      -EXPERIENCE IN THE PROS , CANELO HAS ALMOST AS MANY KO THEN GGG HAS FIGHTS
                      -ACCURACY
                      -CHIN
                      -HEART/BALLS
                      -REACH
                      -HAND SPEED
                      -HEAD MOVEMENT
                      -BOXING IQ
                      -DEFENSE
                      -REFLEXES
                      -COMPOSURE
                      -FUNDAMENTALS
                      -MORE FLUID IN TRANSITION
                      -CAN FIGHT MOVING FORWARD & BACKWARDS
                      -COUNTERPUNCHING
                      -GREAT AT FIGHTING IN ALL THREE RANGES ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
                      -COMBINATION PUNCHING
                      -HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE
                      -YOUTH
                      -BODY PUNCHING
                      -QUICKNESS IN GENERAL
                      -FEARLESS(doesn't duck like GGG)

Just to name a few, off the top of my head, let's face it GGG only has a punchers chance against CANELO, but CANELO is too smart & too slick, and will see GGG's punches coming a mile away, and make him pay. GGG is too slow and too robotic for CANELO. If GGG tries to box with CANELO , CANELO will dominate a lopsided decision. If GGG tries to go for the KO , CANELO will KO GGG in spectacular fashion.

*CANELO*

THE NEW #1 P4P KING OF BOXING

AND STILL, THE LINEAL WBC DIAMOND BELT MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
                      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 01-26-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X