No announcement yet.

Can Haye tackle Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Haye tackle Joshua?

What's your views about Haye? If he fight against Joshua than whose chances are bright?
    Hopefully this match will be more tough than what we saw in the match of Joshua vs Whyte.

at the best ive seen both of them haye dispatches joshua pretty easily

but hayes been fooling around for years and that last fight was hardly indicative of anything, the usual boxing curveball

Comment

haye for all his failings as a person, was(maybe still is) a great boxer. Unfortunatly he is just too small to cope with todays top heavies. But he is always in with a shot with a big punch and ring smarts

Comment

if you dont have a good defence or chin (at least one of them), you aren't beating haye.

he's going to land something and when he does joshua wont take it.

Comment

We dont know what would happen for sure thats why people want to see it. People say if you havent got a defense or chin you wont beat haye? Josh might have both of those, he is olympic champ and a big strong boy. Surely all things that are neccesary.
          Funny how people are so quick to forgive Haye? He has been decked by light heavyweights in the past. But because haye kos so many people they forget his own shortcomings at times.

Haye must be superman if he can put down guys like Josh.

Comment

What i do know is that if it was Haye who hurt Joshua in that second round as Whyte did, Joshua wouldn't have made it out of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              We dont know what would happen for sure thats why people want to see it. People say if you havent got a defense or chin you wont beat haye? Josh might have both of those, he is olympic champ and a big strong boy. Surely all things that are neccesary.
              Funny how people are so quick to forgive Haye? He has been decked by light heavyweights in the past. But because haye kos so many people they forget his own shortcomings at times.

Haye must be superman if he can put down guys like Josh.
              But the fact is, he is a tremendous puncher. It's easy to dislike him but nobody can take away he can hit.

I'm not saying Chisora is a great fighter, but he's tough as hell and been in the ring with some big strong guys and punchers but nobody ever hurt him and stopped him like Haye did. And the punch that got him first was a left hand out of a southpaw stance, his "weaker" hand. He also had Valuev almost out with a left hand too.

Haye might be a lot of things and have his short comings, but you definitely don't want to be taking any flush shot from him, no matter how big and strong you are.

Comment

There all pretty quick to jump the gun with Joshua ....all I can say is he's not been beaten in any of his pro fights, all by knockout, never hit the deck or ever come close to it and last fight it was whyte they was saying would be the one to beat him. After taking one great shot on his chin by a known 18 stone puncher took it flush and within 10 seconds he had regrouped and was back in charge...I like Haye but has been stopped a by a durable cruiserweight in Carl Thompson....showed lack of desire,heart and metal to stand and fight with klitchko and don't seem to be committed to boxing except when the cash is running out.....I like Haye a lot and he has amazing ability but he's been beaten before and he has shown lack of heart when the going gets tough....with Joshua strength and size over Haye ...I would still favour Joshua .....a young hungry unbeaten talent is a lot harder to beat than an injury prone 35 year old ex champion who's in it for the money......Joshua is the future have is the past....I'm curious what all the Joshua haters are gonna say when Joshua has beaten the chisoras,stivernes and wilders of this world lol

Comment

Yes.

There's a reason Hearn and AJ backed off their talks of Fighting Haye, when it comes down to it they know he's nowhere near ready for Haye.

Comment

Hard Punch can work

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
                    haye for all his failings as a person, was(maybe still is) a great boxer. Unfortunatly he is just too small to cope with todays top heavies. But he is always in with a shot with a big punch and ring smarts
                    Yes hard punch can work for Haye, as Joshua had little bit lack of experience in tackling hard punches which i analyze.....

Comment

Working...
                    X