No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Give Garcia a Beatdown, Mayweather May Be There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    And for the record I believe you were a f ucking can even before you shi tted your career down the drain on drugs you junkie

And don't give me that shi t you're clean today you're still a f uckin junkie Dicky

Didn't they make a movie about you DICKY?!

BWaHAHaahahaHAHAHaahahaHAHaaHA!!

Fck outta here you clown you are no longer allowed to talk about ANYBODY's drug problems Delahoya Chavez Jr NOBODY!!
    What an inbred lol.....sex drugs and rock & roll son.....2 birds at the same time...Pablos powder lined up on the bedside table and a few tequilas just to spice it up a bit that's what I did.....all you do is sit in your little bedroom with your gay texasboi fantasies of justin Bieber knocking one off......the only boxing you have ever done is when stacking shelfs at TK MAX FOR YOUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ....BAAAAAHHAHAHAHaaaaaawhahahaHAHAHAAAA

Comment

Floyd should offer Khan a 98/2 split without smiling.

Comment

Don't worry guys..... Danny will do us all a huge favor and beat the **** outta this dude again. Lmfao

Comment

i actually laughed out loud

Comment

ok ok enough! HE...IS...NOT...A...BRITISH....SUPERSTAR! STOP CALLING HIM THAT FFS! why call him that? danny isnt that good but more than good enough to hand the greedy bum another pasting.
            all ya gotta do is swing, keep swinging and its lights out and with any luck.....goodnight and goodbye forever. total waste of space in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              That guy TexasBoi is more of a big mouth pus than Khan...don't even waste your time..the guy is a Keyboard Cowboy.. he would never say anything he types on here in person to anyone..especially not me... I'd KO him with an open-hand slap... he's the Amir Khan of the posters
              BWaHaahaHAHAHaahahaHAHahahaaHAHAHaaHA!!

Comment

Khan will be on his death bed, old and grey still begging Floyd for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Nah, he's only stupid as shit... Didn't you notice how empty and vacant his gazes are?
                  Every time he opens his eyes,which fortunately is not too often!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    I think Brits are just delusional...I remember Ricky Hatton saying he was beating Pacquiao by a mile in the 2nd round of their fight also...
                    This is nothing to do with Brits , this is just an idiot that unfortunately for us was born here.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      It is good Khan is focused on the WBC route, Mayweather or not.
                      Anything to duck Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X