Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny gift Garcia is a two division champ.lmfao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think of him as a world champ even though there are 4 champions in each weight class. I think of Thurman, Bradley and Brook as champions but Garcia comes up short. You shouldn't win a world title for beating Guerrero who was ranked about 25th in the world. Garcia is a legit top 10 contender. To me he is not and never will a top 5 welterweight and surely never the best at 147. He is about even with Khan who will also never be the top dog at 147.

Comment

Quit crying about how bad boxing is. Danny Garcia is a two division champion and Charles Martin is a heavyweight world champion because boxing has plenty of **** fighters. When y'all quit pretending like the ****ing 3Gs, Wilders, Furys, and Romans are anything special and start looking at the best as just barely better than the worst then you'll see boxing for what it is. A **** storm of lucky fighters just waiting to be knocked off and forgotten. How long do these guys keep their momentum? Look at where Rigo is. Remember when Arreola was meant to be worth a ****? Exactly, they're all **** and at any point can be made to look ****. Just because you've noticed the ****tiness that is Garcia and Martin doesn't mean you've a great ****ometer. They're all ****, if they weren't such **** they wouldn't leave so much room for **** fighters.

No one's clearing out any divisions and I don't want to hear any **** about belts and mandos. Tyson did it. Tyson was able to do it due to his juxtaposition to the others. That's how much better he was than them. So if Danny's ****, if he's a joke, everyone else must be near joke worthy themselves.

When the boxers don't stop the **** fighters from getting belts they are not worth a **** themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        He is just as much a welterweight champ as martin is a heavyweight champ.

Its like its gaymons goal to ruin the alphabets through garbage fights and he will soon have his own pbc belt

Comment

Working...
        X