Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn Chino, what the hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't look that bad. I expected him to be HUGE.

Comment

Looking good... if he was to be Wilder's next opponent that is.

Comment

Dean, seriously, how many threads have you made so far about his weight? SMH. Let the guy live already bro. I know you are his fan but damn what the hell. You are the only one bringing up his weight so he can be made fun of. Let that legend live his life!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Parkin con el chino maidana😁 #style #boxing #playabonitapanama #AMBConvencion #piscina #sol #playa

Una foto publicada por Victor Duran (@brambri507) el

i don't know if this pic has been posted already he is definitely not coming back
          Holy cow, he's done gone all "Ricky Hatton" on us. There is no way he returns to boxing now, passed the point of no return. Enjoy your retirement Chino, drink one for me!!!

Comment

maidana sent a message to a fan, from the back of a garbage truck doing some thug chino **** apparently.

Comment

"... Chino isn't the type of fighter who even likes to be in boxing..." Robert Garcia sais...

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Damn bro I didn't know argentinians were that heavy
                I wonder if they are on average significantly more overweight than other Latin countries
                Argentina loves its beef but it's nowhere near as fat as Mexico. Mexico beat America on the obese chart a couple of years ago, America.

Comment

It all went by so quick I have many great memories of chinos fights at fight parties. Cherish the memories he gave us because boxing wont have another chino for awhile

Comment

Good for chino. Dude just doesn't enjoy boxing anymore. Let him enjoy himself and life.

It's better not to fight if you are not feeling it anymore than to continue when that desire isn't there.

Congrats to Chino enjoy yourself big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Parkin con el chino maidana😁 #style #boxing #playabonitapanama #AMBConvencion #piscina #sol #playa

Una foto publicada por Victor Duran (@brambri507) el

i don't know if this pic has been posted already he is definitely not coming back

Can't blame him. If I was a multi millionaire living in Argentina I'd be eating gaucho steak as much as I could.

Dudes just living the dream.

Comment

Working...
                      X