No announcement yet.

WTF @ Garcia's "power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He was getting tagged up before he caught Khan. Hence, why the rematch is out of the question...mandatory status aside.

Likewise, before the "phantom punch" that swelled up Matts' eye, Danny was getting lit up......and no desire for a rematch of that fight either. I can understand the viewpoint of, because you won the first time, there is no need for a rematch; but from a monetary standpoint, which is obviously where Danny Boy is at currently, these two fights would provide for the highest monetary reward possible, yet he and his dad want nothing to do with either.

Kinda strange imo.
    Quit crying and accept Garcia is an elite force to be reckoned with, you're too emotional man.

Garcia is going to keep breaking your heart and emotionally devastating you guys so quit while your ahead.

Btw he'd destroy current Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      So? You're argument was Garcia never fought a guy in his prime with speed and a guy in his prime with power. And I gave you two names who were under those two categories. Now the argument is, he was getting beat before something occurred? Look, it's Danny Garcia. If you watch any of his fights, you will learn that he will always get busted up. Especially in the early rounds. I expect that from Danny Garcia. I like his vulnerabilities. I like the fact that he's not the fastest guy, or the strongest guy. His ability is his timing. So yeah, he's going to get his ass whooped for the first couple rounds but eventually, he will figure out the timing. He's a good basic fighter who is not super great in any one category but good in all categories. That's what I like about Danny and that's what makes him and Khan different. Khan has super great speed. Danny has a little bit of everything.
      It's pure tears and emotion, zero logic whatsoever, always an excuse lmao.

Comment

Working...
      X