Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Priced Himself Out, Wanted 80-20 Split For Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan the Koward.

Comment

What Khan says on this and most other matters makes absolutely no sense.This one is a serial liar , I have never seen a fighter so afraid like this since the Tyson run.
      Khan really ought to do the right thing and retire, It's plain to see that he is just looking to cash out a couple of times with a name that means nothing but he knows fighting Brook is not just cash out it's OUT full stop.The only reason there is demand here is that 99.9% of this country wants to see the end of this lying imposter once and for all and don't mind paying for that pleasure.
      When Khan won the silver we all had high hopes for the kid but it soon went south and since being sparked a second time the lies came all too thick and fast.......your not for me kid !

Comment

One might say that 80/20 is disrespectful. But my question: Is that 20% more or less than he'll make fighting Kevin Bizier (whoever the f__ that is)?

If its even in the neighborhood, I would think that Brook should have taken it. At least he would lift his name (especially in England) and at the same time ruin Khans career path and shut his a__ up!

Fighting the Bizier's of the world is just wasting time while in his prime

Comment

If Hearn and Brook REALLY want this fight they'd accept 80/20 which is fair anyway. Kell earns like 200k per fight and he'll be getting 2.5million against Khan. That's more than fair just accept and fight....

Comment

So after all that talk Brook turns down the opportunity hes been chasing for years. Pricing himself out of the negotiations. Brook officially is a gutless coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              So after all that talk Brook turns down the opportunity hes been chasing for years. Pricing himself out of the negotiations. Brook officially is a gutless coward.
              I think you are having trouble reading or is it you're just thick ?

Comment

Chickhan is doing anything to get out of the fight. I believe Eddie when he says its impossible to deal with him and his ******ed team.

Comment

Khan is a joke

Brook is an undefeated champion, not some ****ing Rod Salka

Comment

i hope Khan gets no fights in 2016 and fades into obscurity

Comment

And Khan hits back.......through twitter , what a ****** little man.

Comment

Working...
                      X