Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says his father choked and threatened to kill him if he ever lost again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia says his father choked and threatened to kill him if he ever lost again

After Garcia lost an amateur bout, he claims his father choked him and threatened him if he ever lost again. He hasn't lost since.

And who that girl in the glasses? She got that thickness.

good motivational technique, better than " you are fighting scared son "

Comment

SMH, Danny waited until Angel was past prime and couldn't make good on that threat to lose to Herrera. Swift stay ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        After Garcia lost an amateur bout, he claims his father choked him and threatened him if he ever lost again. He hasn't lost since.

And who that girl in the glasses? She got that thickness.
        And that supposed to be a good father? LOL... All the hate Danny gets is from his father. Yes he got gift decision but almost all the top guys were gifted at some point, even Floyd. The problem is the bs is father keep saying that makes people hate on him.

Danny is humble and respect people while his father just talk **** abt fighters...

Comment

Tough love. Taught him early the harsh realities of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            good motivational technique, better than " you are fighting scared son "
            He should off told his dad he had a shoulder injury suckers believe after fight excuses all the time ...........dont they lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              He should off told his dad he had a shoulder injury suckers believe after fight excuses all the time ...........dont they lol
              i thought it was the mayweathers who are known for choking.

father - don't you be fighting scared son, or i'll choke you to death.

son - try choking me or i'll throw you out of my gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Yeah LOL Like Floyd did in the Castillo fight. Man these fighters always have bs excuses, right?

Comment

If Angel really did that he is a fuked up A hole with a twisted set of values. A good father loves and supports his son no matter what. He doesn't choke him and threaten his life for losing a fight.

Comment

Danny is a real Daddy's boy to put up with being treated that way. He should have stood up for himself and given Angel his best left hook. No man deserves to be treated like that especially by his own father.

Comment

Working...
                    X