No announcement yet.

We get boxing on free TV so whats all the complaints about PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    x2. I watch every event I am able to. Thank you Al Haymon/Bigg Dunn!
    If I was involved you'd have watched Wilder/Povetkin, Garcia/Ghost and Spence/Berto (or someone like that) last weekend and Thurman/Porter and Santa Cruz/Russell (in Cali or Tampa) this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      my bad you wasn't watching boxing when they were putting out all those crappy ppv shows in the late 90s and 2000s....my fault newbie....my fault

youre a clown man...don't you got some slow mo videos to make or something
      I've been watching since the 90's as well and none of those fights would be ppv, they're not promoted by don King. Me thinking you're an idiot doesn't make me a pacquiao fan. I scored that fight 10-2 for Floyd and have praised him numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If I was involved you'd have watched Wilder/Povetkin, Garcia/Ghost and Spence/Berto (or someone like that) last weekend and Thurman/Porter and Santa Cruz/Russell (in Cali or Tampa) this weekend.
        Not realistic though, Wilder isn't getting back into the ring so soon. I agree about the rest though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Not realistic though, Wilder isn't getting back into the ring so soon. I agree about the rest though.
          Respectfully dude, I don't have an issues with Wilder other than quality of opposition. He is like the one PBC dude that fights regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Respectfully dude, I don't have an issues with Wilder other than quality of opposition. He is like the one PBC dude that fights regularly.
            Well yea, I agree, I like to watch him fight, I just consider Fury the better and more appealing fighter.

I am just saying he would have no training camp if he fought Povetkin so soon, he just fought Szpilka lol.

I am all about activity, the champs of old fought many times a year, boxing should go back to that, I have always championed that cause, no pun intended.

Comment

• That comes from people who favorite fighters fight on HBO and they think both en****** can't exist, they think a side must be chosen.

This is the mentality of the 2016 Boxing Fan Groomed to be ****** by the entire Mayweather vs Pacquiao ERA. They all feel like they must pick a side in everything if you notice.

Also think the crying about the matches are completely overblown as well because again, these fights are not on HBO so because their favorite fighters GGG, Kovalev and others are associated with HBO and not with PBC so their mission is to spend most of their time bashing PBC and praising HBO when in actuality HBO matches are technically no better than PBC. HBO gets a pass for their mismatches though

HBO Schedule so far for 2016 is pure ****! Mismatches and Rematches that nobody is asking. Where is the outrage and the threads complaining about that **** lineup

I love BOXING in general, I don't remember boxing being this divided Pre-Mayweather and Pacquiao ERA in which fans was acting like Groupies for Networks, Managers and Promotions. I watch and Support ALL because I'm a Boxing Fans not a "Boxer Fan" or "Network Fan" or "Promotion Fan" but a Boxing Fan. Apparently "Boxing Fans" died during the Mayweather and Pacquiao ERA it is really not many of us left at least not on this forum
              Last edited by sicko; 01-22-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X