Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims IBF Conspiracy To Keep Title in United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims IBF Conspiracy To Keep Title in United States

WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury believes the International Boxing Federation is making deliberate maneuvers to ensure their world title remains in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

Would it be better to refer to Fury as 'Heavyweight champion' rather than 'WBA/WBO/IBO champion'? He is the real heavyweight champion, not just one endorsed by the alphabet franchises.

Comment

I think the last American title holder was Chris Byrd.....if they were that hard on for an American titleholder, someone would have got stripped years ago and someone like Chambers, Bryant Jennings, Cunningham, Tony Thompson would have fought for a vacant title

Comment

degale, brook, selby, frampton and haskins all hold IBF titles right now

i think charlo and martin are the only american IBF titlists
        Last edited by NEETzsche; 03-28-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind every major belt being yanked from every champ in this sport, would make boxing more interesting if people only had a choice in opponent some of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            I think the last American title holder was Chris Byrd.....if they were that hard on for an American titleholder, someone would have got stripped years ago and someone like Chambers, Bryant Jennings, Cunningham, Tony Thompson would have fought for a vacant title
            You mean aside from Wilder and Shannon Briggs?

Comment

Duva the dyke fuk you over instead of stepping aside to let all titles be on line besides WBC she got you stripped to try and get her guy a easy title for it all to backfire in her face and dude blow his knee out

Comment

You know when you should worry about your mental state? As soon as you think you're the victim of a conspiracy.

Comment

I was hoping for a better rant from fury

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    You mean aside from Wilder and Shannon Briggs?
                    no need to mention Wilder, he didn't fight for a vacant title

Briggs won the WBO.....I don't even pay attention to there belt in regards to heavyweights...it means little to nothing there, not like the lightweight classes that have a lot more talented fighters

but yea, technically you are correct

I just think we'd have had more American titleholders since the 90s if the orgasnizations wanted an American to have the belts is all im saying

Comment

Working...
                    X