Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: A lot of People, A lot of Fans Think I Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
    Is there a bigger moron on this site than Spoon23? seriously the guy is a joke.
    I base my comments on facts. What's yours? Based on hate lol

Diverting your anger towards me since I kind a hit the mark again aye hehehe!

The Painful truth is that pictures don't lie.. I support my diss with facts, you guys just cry and whine about it with nothing to support your claim lmao

Just shows how much pain I have brought to Floyd fans everywhere. Sorry for spreading the obvious truth that Floyd very much lost that night. I know it's hard to accept, but acceptance will lead to inner peace buddy. Sorry that the truth is out.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

The Painful truth is that pictures don't lie.. I support my diss with facts, you guys just cry and whine about it with nothing to support your claim lmao

Just shows how much pain I I have brought to Floyd fans everywhere. Sorry for spreading the obvious truth that Floyd very much lost that night. Sorry
      Keep up your fight. You are a true fan of Manny's. Do your best to change boxing and get slow motion video used by a separate group of judges who can over rule ringside judges.

Comment

Judge plunger official score card for the fight

Final total
        Mayweather. 10 10 9 9 10 9 10. 9 10 9. 10. 10. 115
        Pacquaio. 9. 9. 10 10 9 10 10 10 9. 10. 9. 9. 114

Mayweather edges past an injured pacquaio by just 1 round and with the extra IV juice as a precaution and Kenny bayless as his personal assistant

War pacquaio.
        Last edited by The plunger man; 01-21-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          In a just world, everybody knows that Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather..

They know that he has the best resume of any boxer!

And they know that he is probably the greatest hero the sport has ever had...

Unfortunately we live in a political world driven by other factors.

In a "political" sense, there is a dispute between who wont he fight.

In a "paper" sense Mayweather won the fight.

In a "realistic" sense, occuring to 99% of everybody who watched the fight and to all those who have broken it down beyond any controversy, there is no doubt that Pac won!

This post accurately sums up the zeitgeist of the situation.
          Evidence supports it. Now Floyd fans are left crying in here

Comment

Another case of a man with a big ego and no integrity. When the fight first ended Manny man'd up admitted he lost but on the way to the post fight he was persuaded to lie about losing. He has absolutely no mind or say so of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Just shows how much pain I have brought to Floyd fans everywhere. Sorry for spreading the obvious truth that Floyd very much lost that night. I know it's hard to accept, but acceptance will lead to inner peace buddy. Sorry that the truth is out.
              almost a year later and you are still crying over Pac? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Another case of a man with a big ego and no integrity. When the fight first ended Manny man'd up admitted he lost but on the way to the post fight he was persuaded to lie about losing. He has absolutely no mind or say so of his own.
                you still remember that thread about that extra 5 million pac wants for any of them who will fail the test?

Floyd buckled and look why.

IV infusion scandal LOL

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  almost a year later and you are still crying over Pac? Wow
                  Naah.. I just love exposing a fraud. It's a hobby of mine.

Comment

The fight wasn't even close 118-110, 116-112, 116-112 on the score cards. Any one who says Pac won is delusional

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      The fight wasn't even close 118-110, 116-112, 116-112 on the score cards. Any one who says Pac won is delusional
                      the final score card says red corner won, was that delusional?

Comment

Working...
                      X