Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Bradley Go Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda pointless considering Pac already beat him twice.

Comment

The best thing about that conference and photos...The TR girl standing in the backround

Comment

Timmy is going to get that win and make his mark.

Comment

This fight is growing on me. Bradley really needs an indisputable W over Pac for his legacy.

Comment

Pac looking beast

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              This fight is growing on me. Bradley really needs an indisputable W over Pac for his legacy.
              In the face to face, Bradley looks absolutely fearless and confident. Way more so than in the first two fights.

Manny has the look of "you're my Berto" or "it's like I'm fighting Ployd" - which makes me think Bradley schools him this time.

If you couldn't tell, I am eagerly awaiting seeing Bradley retire Manny in disgrace.

Comment

To be frank about it I think Pac took it since it's "technically" necessary for their series being 1-1 officially.

Also I think Pac didn't want a high profile fight, he's ready to leave the sport.. I just hope he doesn't have any regrets.

Comment

ArScum's liver spots are getting more pronounced. The end is near. Or better yet, the beginning is near.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    ArScum's liver spots are getting more pronounced. The end is near. Or better yet, the beginning is near.
                    All of that Internet tough guy talk. I spar professionals all over the globe talk but you didn't come to Brooklyn to get this a$$ whoopin.

Comment

**** pacquiao right now, for real

I hope he looses

Comment

Working...
                      X