No announcement yet.

fat dan says zurdo vs abraham on hbo ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat dan says zurdo vs abraham on hbo ppv

big dan saying zurdo vs abraham is close to being finalized for the pac/bradley undercard. add this to the valdez vs mexican russian fight and this card is looking solid im buying........you guys buying this ppv now or not?

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
    big dan saying zurdo vs abraham is close to being finalized for the pac/bradley undercard. add this to the valdez vs mexican russian fight and this card is looking solid im buying........you guys buying this ppv now or not?
    I already planned on buying it to support Manny's last fight and because I like Bradley and his wife. This is just a bonus to me.

Comment

Damn that's a stacked card thank you arum
      But I'd rather see walters v uch that's the only fight I need to see from TR

Comment

Supposedly Walters/Uchiyama is the backup if it doesn't get on there.. but they need to put that on there and axe Ramirez/Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
          Buying it if it's on the undercard.

Comment

Arum said undercards are a waste of money doe

Comment

Look forward to that fight more than I do the Mainevent lol

Comment

I'll buy it if the Walters/Uchiyama fight is on there.

Comment

Prob still not buying it

Comment

I heard top rank got outbid on the purse bid and that this fight was happening in Germany.... Something like that, but hopefully your right.

Comment

Working...
                    X