No announcement yet.

fat dan says zurdo vs abraham on hbo ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    I heard top rank got outbid on the purse bid and that this fight was happening in Germany.... Something like that, but hopefully your right.
    yes they did get outbid. for some reason abraham promoters were willing to work with tr to get it put on the manny undercard..........the source saying its done is arum... so its legit. valdez vs gradovich plus zurdo vs abraham sure makes bradley vs manny 3 more attractive of a ppv buy in my eyes. ill be watching with a case of modelo and some good grub.

Comment

If these other 2 fights wind up on the card, it's a good card. I may buy it if enough of my friends are interested, or I may just go out and watch it at a bar.

Comment

I think Bob should add Robert Helenius vs Ike Ibeabuchi, and make its a 5 figth show

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
          yes they did get outbid. for some reason abraham promoters were willing to work with tr to get it put on the manny undercard..........the source saying its done is arum... so its legit. valdez vs gradovich plus zurdo vs abraham sure makes bradley vs manny 3 more attractive of a ppv buy in my eyes. ill be watching with a case of modelo and some good grub.
          Freaking Bob is really trying to get my $$$ I wasn't going to buy this ppv but I do want to see this fight and I like Walters style one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

big night of boxing for mexican fight fans that will be. Oscar valdez facing his biggest challenge and ramirez against the top dog at 168.... Jose ramirez and Manny vs bradley on there as well. I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
              big night of boxing for mexican fight fans that will be. Oscar valdez facing his biggest challenge and ramirez against the top dog at 168.... Jose ramirez and Manny vs bradley on there as well. I'm in.
              Man I can't wait if it's true. if only they add the Walters vs Uchiyama scrap to the card it could very well be one of the best cards TR has put together in a long time.

Bradley vs Pacuiao III
              Abraham vs Ramirez
              Valdez vs Gradovich
              Uchiyama vs Walters

Sick, just sick.

Comment

Great card! Hope sky or more likely boxnation pick it up

Comment

Working...
                X