No announcement yet.

P4P?? PAC KO loss to Marquez. Or Williams KO loss to Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Paul might have beaten Floyd. Paul fought a great fight in his win over Marg. now that he is paralyzed, I am impressed with his character!

Marquez & PAC both were saying they wanted a KO to prove who was the best.
    We know how that ended.

Comment

Ariza power shakes. Roach let the cat out of the bag with his statements. That hatton KO was great.

JMM with Memo, that memo knows his stuff. While Manny's mom was practicing VooDoo, the evil eye, Memo was in his lab, making potions. They must have been expensive potions, JMM drank his pee to get everything out of those concoctions.
      Ahahaha funny s..t

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Thanks for the video, it was funny.

The slow motion evidence brigade are blind when it comes to PAC.

I wanted to see Floyd fight Williams.

That Martinez KO was impressive. I just watched it. Boom!!

But PAC was knocking on heavens doors for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          What I don't like from the Marquez KO is the obvious steroids abuse in that fight and the fact that Pacquiao got out of balance when they feets touched:

It's not like pacquiao ate the shot, he was completely out of balance and couldn't see/dodge that punch coming.

To me Martinez KO is way better. The thing is that since Pacquiao is a bigger name than Martinez and also more hated it gets more publicity.

You're the biggest crybaby on here for real.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

You're the biggest crybaby on here for real.
            But in ultra slow motion PAC knocked himself out..

Williams got stopped with a great shot.

It was the combination of a blister, his tight socks, and an atomic shot that detonated on PAC's pumpkin head that won that fight.

Comment

Agreed! That was shocking! I also liked it when Nonito stopped Vic! Nonito
              Almost had Walters.

But Montiel got up without smelling salts. I think Williams did too.
              so your basis is the smelling salts!? ha ha ha ha

oh boy, that's a stretch....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                so your basis is the smelling salts!? ha ha ha ha

oh boy, that's a stretch....
                At least Montiel, Vic, and Donare started coming to the land of the living without smelling salts CPR!! He may have slept all night without smelling salts.

Comment

At least Montiel, Vic, and Donare started coming to the land of the living without smelling salts CPR!! He may have slept all night without smelling salts.
                  well, have it crossed your mind that sleep is one of the ways a body deals with a trauma?

they use smelling salts just to give the guy an opportunity to walk himself to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    well, have it crossed your mind that sleep is one of the ways a body deals with a trauma?

they use smelling salts just to give the guy an opportunity to walk himself to bed!
                    Blunt force trauma is an unfortunate evil we accept from the sport we love.

One thing I rarely see mentioned is Floyd's chin. I thought Mosley had him, I was wrong!!! I thought Castillo would beat him, officially I was wrong. I thought Maidana punished him, but he never went down like Broner.

Chin!! If Khan had a chin, he would be a beast. Marquez has never been stopped. Never!! Why??? Down, but never out. Chin. Floyd Skills & a chin.

Comment

Mayweather couldnt even hurt a washed up knocked out pacquiao with one good arm, if he was so greeat he should have out didd jmm, i remember his fans were living vicariously through jmm, and jmm told them and floyd fans stop taking credit for my victory and ko pacquiao yourself

The paul williams ko was more brutal to me, because that dude eyes were wide open he looked like he was dead lying face first on the mat, pacquiao was knocked out cold but you didnt see the eyes or anything like that, plus they refused to turn him over and told him relax so it made it look even worse. The pacquiao ko was really shocking i predicted it, marquez could never hurt pac before but his body and power during his sparring session impressed me, he was knocking or big sparring partners with headgear with the same right hand.
                      Last edited by hectari; 01-19-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X