No announcement yet.

P4P?? PAC KO loss to Marquez. Or Williams KO loss to Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    LMAO! Many fans prayed for him. I know I did. Manny met Jesus, but got a second chance.
    Yeah. Me too.

Truthfully both KOs were shocking and props to all 4 fighters involved.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      Yeah. Me too.

Truthfully both KOs were shocking and props to all 4 fighters involved.
      Agreed!! Four warriors laying it on the line!

Comment

About equal I would say. Look at Paul's eyes moment after the KO-- flat down, with lifeless open eyes. I thought he was dead.

Thank God that both he and Pacquiao survived.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-18-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Which KO loss was more shocking or Impressive!!!! Who slept deeper, PAC vs PAUL???

Please explain your point of view.

I hope the mods don't delete or at least tell me why this thread is deleted....

We are all adults. Which KO was more devastating!!!
          JMM stopping Pac was more satisfying (JMM got the storybook ending to the rivalry he deserved after robbries/questionable decisions. It was also fantastic to see the diehard Pactuuurds eat massive crow)

The Martinez stoppage was more shocking/impressive, because Paul was considered by many the better fighter, a fighter people like Floyd ducked, and the story about Martinez was he was explosive and exciting but flawed and Paul was supposed to have the higher ceiling. I don't think anyone expected it, it was a statement KO.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

And my personal favorite, Chris Eubank vs. Reginaldo dos Santos. Simply The Best? More like simply ridiculous.

No doubt. Dat Eubank KO takes the cake. Textbook perfection/execution.

Comment

Pacquiao flew into it which made it more intensive. Coupled with PEDquez.

Williams got caught dirty and went to bed.

Comment

What I don't like from the Marquez KO is the obvious steroids abuse in that fight and the fact that Pacquiao got out of balance when they feets touched:

It's not like pacquiao ate the shot, he was completely out of balance and couldn't see/dodge that punch coming.

To me Martinez KO is way better. The thing is that since Pacquiao is a bigger name than Martinez and also more hated it gets more publicity.

Last edited by _Maxi; 01-18-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Pacquiaos ko of Hatton was pretty crazy but then again that was back in the days when Pacquiao was afraid of needles and would drink Ariza's shakes that That Roach accidently talked about.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    JMM stopping Pac was more satisfying (JMM got the storybook ending to the rivalry he deserved after robbries/questionable decisions. It was also fantastic to see the diehard Pactuuurds eat massive crow)

The Martinez stoppage was more shocking/impressive, because Paul was considered by many the better fighter, a fighter people like Floyd ducked, and the story about Martinez was he was explosive and exciting but flawed and Paul was supposed to have the higher ceiling. I don't think anyone expected it, it was a statement KO.
                    Paul might have beaten Floyd. Paul fought a great fight in his win over Marg. now that he is paralyzed, I am impressed with his character!

Marquez & PAC both were saying they wanted a KO to prove who was the best.
                    We know how that ended.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      Pacquiaos ko of Hatton was pretty crazy but then again that was back in the days when Pacquiao was afraid of needles and would drink Ariza's shakes that That Roach accidently talked about.....
                      Ariza power shakes. Roach let the cat out of the bag with his statements. That hatton KO was great.

JMM with Memo, that memo knows his stuff. While Manny's mom was practicing VooDoo, the evil eye, Memo was in his lab, making potions. They must have been expensive potions, JMM drank his pee to get everything out of those concoctions.

Comment

Working...
                      X