No announcement yet.

P4P?? PAC KO loss to Marquez. Or Williams KO loss to Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P?? PAC KO loss to Marquez. Or Williams KO loss to Martinez

Which KO loss was more shocking or Impressive!!!! Who slept deeper, PAC vs PAUL???

Please explain your point of view.

I hope the mods don't delete or at least tell me why this thread is deleted....

We are all adults. Which KO was more devastating!!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-18-2016, 02:26 AM.

This one is ez.

KTFO6 was far more historically significant, at least as brutal and I'm convinced Pac was actually dead for a couple of minutes.

Comment

Pacquiao had to be woken up with smelling salts. People actually thought he was dead. KTFO6 for sure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Which KO loss was more shocking or Impressive!!!! Who slept deeper, PAC vs PAUL???

Please explain your point of view.

I hope the mods don't delete or at least tell me why this thread is deleted....

We are all adults. Which KO was more devastating!!!
          Shocking: Paul Williams. He didn't walk into it, he just got outtimed. Just like MMA with Aldo/McGregor. I did NOT see that one coming.

Impressive: "Manny are you ok?" The depth of sleep plus the angle of fall plus the theory that Marquez, as Roger Mayweather so aptly put it, was juicing in order to stop Manny, plus Roy Jones "HE'S NOT GETTING UP JIM!", plus Stephen A. Smith teasing Manny, plus all the epic memes...this knockout is one for the ages.

Comment

Good points! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Pacquiao had to be woken up with smelling salts. People actually thought he was dead. KTFO6 for sure.
              I thought PAC was dead. His team were trying to stop photographers from taking more photos.

Comment

What happened to Manny made Williams look like he was awake. I mean, there were people (me included) that literally thought Pacquiao went on to meet his "maker." Manny could have been covered in hunger fire ants and he wouldn't have flinched. The only thing missing in that ring was that white chalk that police outline a dead body with. He looked more like a lump of carrion that had been rotting in the sun for days.

I can't prove this but I believe Manny was in heaven for about two minutes but God sent Manny back to Planet Earth to die properly like a son of his should, on a cross.

Comment

Bit off-topic, sorry but this doesn't get mentioned often enough. Randall Bailey's uppercut knockout over Mike Jones. Astonishing knockout, possibly my favorite in boxing ever

Bit before 40sec mark here in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLk3j09_tw
                  Last edited by Disturbed; 01-18-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                    Bit off-topic, sorry but this doesn't get mentioned often enough. Randall Bailey's uppercut knockout over Mike Jones. Astonishing knockout, possibly my favorite in boxing ever

It was even prettier in slow-mo from different camera but I couldn't find it :/

Bit before 40sec mark here in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLk3j09_tw

Bailey could really punch. He always had a punchers chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X