No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: I Knew Martin Would Be Champ When We Signed Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    wasn't glazkov mandatory? who in the world is charles martin and where did he come from? he signed with haymon in june and he got a title shot in 7 months. thats damn good al haymoning
    #2 ranked IBF contender.

Comment

I thought the IBF stripped Fury because they thought Glazkov was the best heavyweight on the planet..... but now it turns out that the best heavyweight on the planet is Charles Martin ?

Oh well, as least they got it right eventually.

Comment

Can someone who knows how, please create a poll for me.....

Who is the stupidest boxing organisation for 2015..... ?

1) The WBC - for refusing to rank/mandate Wladimir Klitschko, despite the fact that he has been the best heavyweight on the planet for ABOUT A DECADE, simply because he was the WBA champ..... and yet ranking AND mandating the WBA middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin

2) The IBF - for stripping Fury, with the result being that their new champion, and so-called baddest man on the planet..... is Charles fkn Martin

3) The Ring Magazine - for crowning a new middleweight champion despite the fact that the fighter.....

a) has never participated in a middleweight boxing match
        b) has never boxed a middleweight opponent
        c) recently said this..... " I have no interest in middleweight "

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Actually fk'it, let's hang them all.....

Who is the stupidest boxing organisation for 2015..... ?

1) The WBC - for refusing to rank/mandate Wladimir Klitschko, despite the fact that he has been the best heavyweight on the planet for ABOUT A DECADE, simply because he was the WBA champ..... and yet ranking AND mandating the WBA middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin

2) The IBF - for stripping Fury, with the result being that their new champion, and so-called baddest man on the planet..... is Charles fkn Martin

3) The Ring Magazine - for crowning a new middleweight champion despite the fact that the fighter.....

a) has never participated in a middleweight boxing match
          b) has never boxed a middleweight opponent
          c) recently said this..... " I have no interest in middleweight "

4) The WBA - for thinking that when it comes to champions, more is better

5) The WBO - just for being the ****s that they are

To me, it's a toss-up, no idea.

Comment

Working...
          X