No announcement yet.

Why do you hate Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    He's a fraud because he thinks and declares he's the best HW in the world? What do you expect him to say, "Well I have a HW belt but I'm really not that good an there are plenty of HW's who will beat me"? I don't want any fighter with a defeatist attitude. I just bought a World's Greatest Dad coffee mug. Am I a fraud?
    Lol what a goof. Every post is "Is this guy that too? Am I this too? (insert straw man) are they also like that?".

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      He does cringe worthy 'ghetto dances' inbetween rounds too not just after fights, I can't find other gifs of it but it was especially bad against Stiverne. That and his ghetto gangsta thug shtick, yes they make him an unlikeable goofball. It's not the type of goofing I can appriciate, others like you do. Tyson Fury's act is entertaining to me mostly because it's all an act.
      Thank you. That's what I figured

Comment

Wilder's on the verge of stardom. He's almost there.

If he beats Povetkin, Fury, or Haye, he'll win over the public.

Comment

He's a fraud because he thinks and declares he's the best HW in the world? What do you expect him to say, "Well I have a HW belt but I'm really not that good an there are plenty of HW's who will beat me"? I don't want any fighter with a defeatist attitude. I just bought a World's Greatest Dad coffee mug. Am I a fraud?
          Claimed he wasn't ready for Klitschko, then when Fury had the balls to do something Wilder would never dream of, and travel to Germany to school the champ, Wilder suddenly claimed that he was best by default. To be the best, you have to beat the best. As for claiming that his paper title "overpowers everything that Fury has", words just fail.

Comment

Thank you. That's what I figured
            Oh yes, I'm soo wacist right?

I already figured you out in the 3rd post of this thread, troll.

Comment

Don't mind him at all.

He's not very good though. In fact, he's nothing but power. He'd lose to at least 5 other HW's currently.

Comment

I hate him because he's black.

That's what you wanted, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  Wilder's on the verge of stardom. He's almost there.

If he beats Povetkin, Fury, or Haye, he'll win over the public.
                  I think the casual fans like him. It's the hard-core boxing fans that hate him. I remember after his Duhaupas fight I was reading a thread on another board and a casual fan said he enjoyed the fight and it was entertaining. Hard-core boxing fans jumped on him explaining why he shouldn't have enjoyed the fight and Wilder is a bum. Boxing fans and boxing media are a different breed. What I love about MMA fans and media is they support and try to expand their sport. We tear ours down.

Comment

I think the casual fans like him. It's the hard-core boxing fans that hate him. I remember after his Duhaupas fight I was reading a thread on another board and a casual fan said he enjoyed the fight and it was entertaining. Hard-core boxing fans jumped on him explaining why he shouldn't have enjoyed the fight and Wilder is a bum. Boxing fans and boxing media are a different breed. What I love about MMA fans and media is they support and try to expand their sport. We tear ours down.
                    MMA is a sport built on authenticity, real champions and real challengers. Boxing is a sport built on bullshit. Crying about boxing fans 'tearing the sport down' is like crying over citizens tearing down a corrupt government.

Comment

I don't hate Wilder btw. He's entertaining in the ring and i thought he handled himself very well during the Fury confrontation, i just don't think he's very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X