No announcement yet.

Wilder will NEVER beat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder will NEVER beat Povetkin

Povetkin is knocking him out, I guarentee it.

He looked like tripe and got rocked several times today against a light hitting, glass jawed pole who did nothing but show him a bit of movement.

Povetkin will get inside easily and KO wilder inside 3

See you after the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
      Povetkin is knocking him out, I guarentee it.

He looked like tripe and got rocked several times today against a light hitting, glass jawed pole who did nothing but show him a bit of movement.

Povetkin will get inside easily and KO wilder inside 3
      That's a bit harsh Szpilka took a lot of hard, flush punches from Wilder and walked through them until the last one. Wilder did look like shit though. He'll struggle against Povetkin.

Comment

And STILL.

Deal with it. :'(

Comment

Not giving Szpilka any credit huh. SMH, these are boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            That's a bit harsh Szpilka took a lot of hard, flush punches from Wilder and walked through them until the last one. Wilder did look like shit though. He'll struggle against Povetkin.
            he got dropped three times in two fights by mike mollo lol

Comment

He would never beat prime Povetkin, but Povetkin is turning 37 years old and much shorter. And his resume is too deep with tough fights to be one of those guys who keeps going til 50.

It's a waiting game now. Superior technical skill will go out the window is hes 38, 39 years old and chasing a guy 6 inches taller around for 12 rds.

Comment

He's going to lose to any really technically sound fighter who can hit. He's not a natural boxer and a top fighter with good pedigree will demolish him. Luckily for Wilder the division isn't stacked apart from a few good fighters.

Haye would demolish him, and so would Ortiz . I think they would beat him easier than Fury even though Fury is top of the tree now. Fury still beats him though.

We'll see what he can do against Povetkin.

Comment

Povetkin will destroy him, no doubt. His balance is just not there. I don't see Wilder being able to turn that around enough to take Povetkin. Really want to see him fight Fury though. He'd be lost the whole time.

Comment

Can you imagine if Povetkin beats Wilder and Klitschko wins the rematch against Fury...we'd be back to square one lol

Comment

Working...
                    X