Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any new fights been added to the WBC WW "tournament"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any new fights been added to the WBC WW "tournament"?

Is Garcia-Guerrero still the only fight on board for the WW crown?

I haven't heard anything about it in quite some time. You can't have a tournament with one fight..

there are like 2 semi finals if i didn't understand wrong then the winner has to fight the danny/guerrero winner, or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      there are like 2 semi finals if i didn't understand wrong then the winner has to fight the danny/guerrero winner, or something like that
      The WBC recently stated that Khan is the mandatory for the winner of Garcia-Guerrero. They don't know what the hell they're doing anymore it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        The WBC recently stated that Khan is the mandatory for the winner of Garcia-Guerrero. They don't know what the hell they're doing anymore it seems.
        apparently, but most likely i didn't understand anyway, they are too confusing

Comment

Yes. Winner of Garcia vs Guerrero will face the winner of Peterson vs Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Yes. Winner of Garcia vs Guerrero will face the winner of Peterson vs Berto.
            I read something stating the winner of Garcia-Guerrero must face Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              I read something stating the winner of Garcia-Guerrero must face Khan.
              You're right. Pete Berto is 2nd mando

Comment

Hopefully dsg comes through and Khan chooses to go the wbc route. Not only would it fun seeing kell cry about not getting that payday and having to vacate cuz of spence but it's a legacy builder for Amir if he wins.

Comment

sure its a huge tournament the figthers vs sanctioning fees

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                    sure its a huge tournament the figthers vs sanctioning fees
                    Lmfao.........

Comment

Working...
                    X