No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
    They never update those tabs ever. It'll still be the same guys in 10 years time.
    Bruh I made this thread right after the last update, wasn't that long ago lol.

Comment

• Fury isn't just a better heavyweight, he's a better role model. Deontay smiled when the draw was revealed, he knew he lost. I guess you can't fight the machine, though...can't really go against the grain, so I can't hate on Wilder for rolling with the punches. A real man would admit he lost and vow revenge in the rematch, not pretend he did enough while his nuthuggers revise history
      Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 12-08-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Also...top story is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          Fury isn't just a better heavyweight, he's a better role model.
          Hmmm.
          You sure?
          What about the charge of Nandrolone re Tyson and Hughie?
          That Tyson said was from eating "a wild boar that had not been castrated."

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            Hmmm.
            You sure?
            What about the charge of Nandrolone re Tyson and Hughie?
            That Tyson said was from eating "a wild boar that had not been castrated."
            It's one thing to break a rule. It's another to pretend you won, knowing you lost. Sends a twisted message. Very sure.

Comment

• Maybe Wilder is afraid to admit Fury won because he doesn't want wbc cartel swat making him look for his fake fkn bazooka.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                It's one thing to break a rule. It's another to pretend you won, knowing you lost. Sends a twisted message. Very sure.
                I admire his performance vs Wilder after the layoff. Very impressive. It's just your saying he's a role model is troubling. In addition to the nandrolone [a PED] and other drugs, he's made racist, ****phobic, antisemitic rants.

Comment

• Ive not bothered to read but if there is a vote to give something to Fury by taking it away from Wilder then im all for it.

Comment

• He should never have been on there in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Fury should be on there over Wilder.

But while we're at it I think Golovkin should be replaced with Kovalev. He has a much better resume and is thus more deserving
                      lmao kovalev???? wow

Comment

Working...
                      X