Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Guerrero Set For WBC Title, Winner Faces Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia vs Guerrero for a title... that's hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      He's gonna need his father's power in this fight, lol. It's his only chance.
      man im tired of Danny smh i tried liking the kid but dude this fight for a title while guys like Porter have to fight, kell brook, AB, and one time. mean while Danny in there with guys that have no chance... done supporting this dude. Porter asked for those harder fights and Al got them for him. which means Danny can do the same-thing, no?

Comment

Why not Garcia vs Khan for the title? I guess makes too much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
          Or hold the actual tournament like they planned with the winner getting the belt?

But I guess they need a champion now...for reasons

Comment

So wait... J-Rock/Martirosyn couldn't happen for the IBF mandatory, but it will happen for the WBC wildcard mandatory (which is like 3rd mando down the line)??!!!! If those two fight, it better include the IBF mando and be allowed to fight for the IBF title while waiting.

Comment

Oh wow. Well atleast it's a start. Khan better make a decision and not fight Aaron Martinez next lol

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                man im tired of Danny smh i tried liking the kid but dude this fight for a title while guys like Porter have to fight, kell brook, AB, and one time. mean while Danny in there with guys that have no chance... done supporting this dude. Porter asked for those harder fights and Al got them for him. which means Danny can do the same-thing, no?

I got Danny winning this fight but I think Guerrero's southpaw aggressive style will give him trouble. I don't think it's going to be a blow out.

If Guerrero ditches that cross-fit crap I give him a decent chance of pulling off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                  Cause khan is doing khan things

Comment

basically they are saying garcia got to the number one slot by beating maliganggi and guerrero by losing to aaron martinez i mean winning by robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Or hold the actual tournament like they planned with the winner getting the belt?

But I guess they need a champion now...for reasons
                      the original tournament had 2 unknown pbc b-side opponents in it so i'm guessing haymon ditched that plan since he knew garcia would get the belt anyway and this was just a faster way to do it

Comment

Working...
                      X